Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

We're still watching!

[RR] Dupe[RR] Dupe Moderators 21 Posts
On reviewing the results of the latest round of bans, we've lifted the ban on a fair number of players. We're watching closely and will be auditing the results of this ban removal.

Comments

• RUSHV8RUSHV8 Registered Users 25 Posts
    It is nice to be back....but can you guys could tell me the reason why i got banned, i rly don't want that to happens again. My ign is RUSHV8 as here.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Great to see you guys putting the effort in to stop cheating. Hopefully one day we can get ghost shifting addressed but for now getting rid of people who have to cheat to keep up is good enough for me.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • didisaifullah24didisaifullah24 Registered Users 10 Posts
    > @eXxPLoSiOn said:
    > Great to see you guys putting the effort in to stop cheating. Hopefully one day we can get ghost shifting addressed but for now getting rid of people who have to cheat to keep up is good enough for me.
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    It's gonna be funny when the two faced people get caught up, wait...they kinda already did. Don't praise one moment and then turn dark behind their backs. GG is the main hack to this game I just hate, along with the light lagging POS's. Banning accounts is awesome and I praise everyone at Carbonated!!!!!!!!!
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    BAN SELF CRUSHERS

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    If you are watching why have you not taken care of the top 2 teams self crushing this turf?
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I seem to remember another turf where a team was blatantly self crushing.. the whole team got banned... But apparently self crushing is ok now...... smh
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Self crushing is on full display this weekend. Whether your trying to prove a point or not, in the end both teams come out looking like a bunch of A-holes. It's sad to see and I'd be embarrassed to be a part of it.
  • Robin_HoodRobin_Hood Registered Users 18 Posts
    None of them can actually race
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Doesnt seem to me yall are watching much. Weve been asking you nicely to ban these cheating mofos all weekend and let the real people trying win this turf car. Dont let them get it. If they do ban them anyways. This is unfair bs and shouldnt be allowed.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
    Prove to us that you are watching and give the top two teams and all their alts the ban hammer. If not then it shows that the devs are a complete joke.

Must not be watching that closely.
  • xangelxxangelx Registered Users 12 Posts
    > @JohnKIV said:
    > Must not be watching that closely.
    That's why the whole lobby is blacked out. I knew it. One man. 15 accounts. And wow. Ridiculous.
  • bangjunbaebangjunbae Registered Users 5 Posts
    YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MULTIPLAYER RACES PENDING ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. (800)

Just do not play glu to talk. Where is your customer center? Should I go to San Francisco, California? I am a racing rivals player from the beginning. There were two more large accounts currently pending. Do you want money? Do you want me to buy a Google Play card with your money and use it? Please support Korean. When I supported Korean, I bought a lot of items with Google Play Money. This is a one-sided command that stops the game from happening. One-sided values. Nevertheless, I came to the forum to agree to your policies, but the answer that came back to me as a note was, 'Do not do it, why are you loud?'
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MULTIPLAYER RACES PENDING ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. (800)

Just do not play glu to talk. Where is your customer center? Should I go to San Francisco, California? I am a racing rivals player from the beginning. There were two more large accounts currently pending. Do you want money? Do you want me to buy a Google Play card with your money and use it? Please support Korean. When I supported Korean, I bought a lot of items with Google Play Money. This is a one-sided command that stops the game from happening. One-sided values. Nevertheless, I came to the forum to agree to your policies, but the answer that came back to me as a note was, 'Do not do it, why are you loud?'

The way to reach out to customer service would be by clicking the "?" in game.