Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Can someone help me wrap my mind around this (mini rant)

casique23casique23 Registered Users 2,778 Posts
So as of now all you guys know that i got scammed for ny ford gt re right and so someone that i knew was going to try and get it back idk how but he thwn goes and says that if he gets it back he is going to keep it ( A hole move) and then he proceeded to day that he was happy that i got scammed and he is going to say that tp the scammer because the car that i was trying to get from the deal that i got scammed in the person that i knew wanted and he was mad at me for trying to get it and then goes and says thank you to the scammer and is probably going to keep my car so yeah.....

Comments

• casique23casique23 Registered Users 2,778 Posts
    Oh yeah the guy that is pulling all the A hole moves is @xRyZeSavageZ
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Wow complete d.ick move...on him, not you...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    I'm not sure if I can understand this because this is a minefield of typos, but from what I can understand, @xRyZeSavageZ is an eight-year-old
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Well, wrap your head around this: Unfriendly @xRyZeSavageZ , and block him everywhere that he can possibly contact you. Don't do it because of what he said, but rather do it because if you don't, your reputation will be ruined for being associated with a total fool like him.
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
    Yeah and he is trying to do a deal with the scammer and to cover up the guys scam he said the guy was doing a bounty hunt on me and that i scammed him like wtf how low can you go
    He is streaming it and said it live
    He is trying to get one of his friends to scam me again wtf
    What's his ign?
    Which one @aubassplayer
    Both.
    The scammers ign is Dr1ft all d4y and the other one is mon5t3rkingbruh
    Aight. If I see them I'll see what I can do. Lol
    Ok so aparently it was all a set up to get back at the scammer for scamming me so all the things that @xRyZeSavageZ said were apparently just to trick the scammer into beliving that he hated ke ti take the scammers side and trick him so @xRyZeSavageZ is fine i guess but the scammer is still a scammer so beware this was some F'd up thing but i guess i just jumped to conclusions with @xRyZeSavageZ cause he now said that he really didnt mean those things
    We are now ok with eachother once the dust settled
    @aubassplayer leave the monsterkingbruh alone tbat whole stream was a set up to try and gey my car back he just told me
    The other is a scammer