Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Only the best for Pony Express. Could it be you?

POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
Pony Express is currently composed of a tight knit bunch of racers who want to achieve big in turf wars. We have great potential judging by the points we have been getting these last few turfs. We need a few more dedicated racers to get where we want to be, so if you think that you've got what it takes, like to team chat and race hard send me a motivating pm.

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    What is your minimum requirement for turf? What did you place last time around?
  • Options
    SubaruSTbyeSubaruSTbye Registered Users 70 Posts
    I mean, I'd like to join for sure. I'm just trying to get a couple more cars before I do turf so if one's engine is getting repaired I can just hop over to the next o e.
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    Because I have a family and a life outside RR, I require minimum 2k per turf but understand that sometimes hall passes can be needed once in a while. I expect every team member to pull their weight in turf and also are fun to chat to. Team spirit is what I'm looking for in each racer as well as a decently furnished garage. I like to have a 2k pool for first place each turf, send a request in game and we'll see how we go. Ranked 167 last turf. Just made massive spring clean so quite a few spots to fill.