Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fate of the Furious bots..

SUBARUD00DSUBARUD00D Registered Users 35 Posts
Where the hell are they !? Every 30 or so seconds i see a message like "letty is looking to take on people willing to do pinks" or "dom is trying to expand his garage space" but i cant seem to find said letty dom or that over new guy with the ugly subaru.. Are they even in the game because if not whats the point of the notifications telling me what there doing and if they are in the game how do i find them?
Prev1

Comments

• CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    I found the same one a few times but it won't race.
  • SUBARUD00DSUBARUD00D Registered Users 35 Posts
    @Cannatuna well that sucks
    edited April 2017
    Yup it does suck
    Has anyone raced one yet?
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Yes they seem to keep challenging the same 4-5 ppl every time..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
    Well that sucks
  • MrMainMrMain Registered Users 5 Posts
    They need to challenge anyone or let anyone challenge them.
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    I wonder if you need a specific car for them to challenge you cause Tej wouldn't race anyone in the lobby I was in
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Tej raced me in 1656. He sat in the lobby for a good 5-10 min before he challenged anyone
  • HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    outlaw905 said:

I wonder if you need a specific car for them to challenge you cause Tej wouldn't race anyone in the lobby I was in

Was also wondering if I need to be in my best car or something.
    I tried challenging tej but he just says "i aint scraping the bottom of the barrel yet"
  • REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    I've only found tej but just like @SUBARUD00D gave me the same msg waited like 20 mins then he left.
  • leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    I found tej once and mr nobody 3 times and letty once they didn't race anyone at all and just left 30 mins later glu needs to fix this sht
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
    edited April 2017
    Just found dom he makes some snarky comment about how hed have to drag your car blah de blah and then left unchallenged
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    We should have that right to challenge the fate of the furious bots regardless what cars we are using . We deserve to challenge them no matter what room or their rating is . A pink slip race is a pink slip race .Win or loose we want to take on the fate of the furious bots
    edited May 2017
    @venom061 so basically you want to be able to bring a K1 so you can race tej who's S class and rating shouldn't matter? That's why there is lobby ratings and parameters you need to fit it otherwise it would be a joke and the game would be flooded with FF cars
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    Why is it that I came across Dom's plymouth ( roadrunner) in lobby 1615 ??? I thought it showed up in higher lobbies.
    @greenstaged was Dom driving?? Or a reg player??
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    I saw it too....mentioned it to the Carb guys. Have been in the 1615 a few times since then....haven't seen him.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @Roush Sport @aubassplayer he was driving. When I tried to challenge him I got a message window with one of those funny messages.
  • 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    some player win 12 cars a day from f&f bots now adays :'(:'(:'(:'(

IGN : 1320killer
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

@Roush Sport @aubassplayer he was driving. When I tried to challenge him I got a message window with one of those funny messages.

You will always get that message when you tap on a bot's icon / avatar. When the bot is busy, you'll never know - as their little icon / avatar in the lobby menu doesn't show busy when they are in a race with someone.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    1668 - Dom in his Ice Charger *(VERY HARD)*
    1630 - Little Nobody in his WRX Rally *(Medium)*
    1656 - Tej in the Challenger Demon *(Medium)*
    1645 - Letty in her Stingray *(Hard)*
    1650 - Dom in his GTX *(VERY HARD)*
    1656 - Roman in his Bentley GT *(Medium)*
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    edited May 2017
    @Bnon tej's demon isn't a 45. It's a 55 when he races. It's 45 stock so that's what it shows. Cause if you win it. You get it stock..

@eXxPLoSiOn Dom's gtx @ 50 should say impossible.. he runs 8.6 @ 50....
    They sped the tej and roman bots up as well as dom. Tej and Roman now running 8.8's-8.9's in 56 and Dom running a lot faster than that in a lower lobby. In 1668, good luck. Better know how to launch one of two cars and better be really good at ghost shifting
  • IonseewhyIonseewhy Registered Users 779 Posts
    I seen someone beat dom last night, dont know what lobby though
    Bots keep getting stuck in lobbies for some reason. You'all get a message they are out looking for cars but nothing on results and then you'll see them stuck in a lobby for hours.
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Cyrus no you miss understood me an that wasn't what I said . Let me clarify by saying that it would be easy to easier to call out the fate of the furious bots no if tej has his s class mercedes Benz amg gt it would be good if the other racers including myself could race him using our maxed out mercedes benz amg gt so it can be fair
    Oh ok. Now I get what you were saying. Ya that wouldn't be a bad idea