Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Banned from multiplayer

XeoN PTXeoN PT Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi there. I got a big problem. I was moving my cars to my main account. Now i got banned on two accounts. Please help me. Nicknames: xeon1988 and drop boost 7217. I spent a lot of time and money in this game. Please dont let get down. Thanks. Best regards
Prev1

Comments

• XeoN PTXeoN PT Registered Users 2 Posts
    Problem solved in one hour. Amazing costumer service. Thanks a lot. Keep going with the amazing job. Admin can close the topic.
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    How did you receive help so fast
  • ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    So it's okay to have multiple accounts and farm money and cars?
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    They already submitted a ticket before posting then, the wait time given is still how long a response takes.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    It is okay to have multiple accounts of course. People who use exploits to farm usually get banned.
  • ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    What do you mean by exploits? Like modifying the game? Or just transferring? Is transferring money and cars okay?
  • BigPoppaFitzBigPoppaFitz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 22 Posts
    Transferring cars and money between two accounts controlled by one person is not condoned, but not explicitly forbidden either.

The catch is that there is a protection algorithm in place, where if too many cars are lost in a certain amount of time (not sure if the limit looks at the WINNING account..?) in pinks races, that account is locked out of multiplayer. The given reason for this is to protect against someone hacking into another players account and then acting as that player, losing all of the cars from the victim account in pinks races. Make sense?

The safe limit is generally agreed to be in the 10-15 per 24 hours range, but the exact values are not known to the public. If the exact numbers were known, then the hacker (in my example above) would know exactly how to steal the cars as quickly as possible while avoiding the account getting locked before they could steal everything.
  • mac1982mac1982 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racing rivals I was transferring cars from ign mikecr27 to ign mac1982 both my accounts cause I had to many cars and it was slowing down the game and I got banned I spent a lot of money on this game money that I worked very hard for I would greatly appreciate it if you could lift the banned the ign that was banned was mac1982 thank you
  • mac1982mac1982 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racing rivals I was transferring cars from ign mikecr27 to ign mac1982 both my accounts cause I had to many cars and it was slowing down the game and I got banned I spent a lot of money on this game money that I worked very hard for I would greatly appreciate it if you could lift the banned the ign that was banned was mac1982 thank you
  • agung1208992agung1208992 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there. I got a big problem. I was moving my cars to my main account. Now i got banned on two accounts. Please help me. Nicknames: R60CK 7. I spent a lot of time and money in this game. Please dont let get down. Thanks. Best regards
  • agung1208992agung1208992 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there. I got a big problem. I was moving my cars to my main account. Now i got banned on two accounts. Please help me. Nicknames: R60CK. I spent a lot of time and money in this game. Please dont let get down. Thanks. Best regards
  • agungracingrivalagungracingrival Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please help my friend.. He just transfer my all cars in old account to the new account..after the transfers ..my friends new account banned from multiplayer game....my friends new account can't play again in multiplayer...please unbanned my friends account
    RACER NAME : R60CK
    Email : agungwijaya012@gmail.com
    My device : Android
  • agungracingrivalagungracingrival Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please help me..I just transfer my all cars in old account to the new account..after the transfers ..my new account banned from multiplayer game....my new account can't play again in multiplayer...please unbanned my account
    RACER NAME : R60CK
    Email google play : agungwijaya012@gmail.com
    Email facebook : agungwijaya012@gmail.com
    My device : Android
  • BigboombBigboomb Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got banned when I was transferring my cars to my new account coz my old account was apple and new one s android please help !!!
    Not mine !!!
    No body has fix my problem yet !
  • lparaalparaa Registered Users 1 Posts
    because then if you account banned you can not do anything?
  • Stance_PhStance_Ph Registered Users 4 Posts
    My account got banned it says "You have been banned from multiplayer races pending administrative review. Please contact customer service for further information." I wasn't even transferring cars or any sort and I often use chat. I only have few cars. Glu please unban my account. Thank you. IGN is Paul Liezter
  • speedystagedspeedystaged Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please help me now!!! I was banned from multiplayers..i cant to logging race room..right now..please help...racing rival..
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Please help me now!!! I was banned from multiplayers..i cant to logging race room..right now..please help...racing rival..

The forums aren't customer service. Only way to get assistance with your issue is to tap the '?' in game, tap the link for "contact us", and send CS a ticket (be sure to explain your situation clearly and as articulately as possible).

Thanks!
  • JoelProGamer0JoelProGamer0 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Please Help me i'm banned from multiplayer, my pilot is JoeL Pinks Pr

You're kidding me, right? Read the post...DIRECTLY above yours.
  • JoelProGamer0JoelProGamer0 Registered Users 12 Posts

You're kidding me, right? Read the post...DIRECTLY above yours.
    No one answers me on multi-day support, please help me.
  • fauzi81fauzi81 Registered Users 5 Posts

racer name ; ch1keenn
    > @JoelProGamer0 said:
    > Please Help me i'm banned from multiplayer, my pilot is JoeL Pinks Pr
    >
    > You're kidding me, right? Read the post...DIRECTLY above yours.
    >
    > No one answers me on multi-day support, please help me.

The response from customer service won't be immediate. It'll take a few days at best.
  • DKMagicManDKMagicMan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there. I got a big problem. I was moving my cars to my main account. Now i got banned on two accounts. Please help me. Nicknames: Duskypro and DKmagicman. I spent a lot of time and money in this game. Please dont let get down. Thanks. Best regards

Hi there. I got a big problem. I was moving my cars to my main account. Now i got banned on two accounts. Please help me. Nicknames: Duskypro and DKmagicman. I spent a lot of time and money in this game. Please dont let get down. Thanks. Best regards

@DKMagicMan Welcome to the forum. At this point your only option is to contact customer service via the "?" in game. They will be able to assist you. No one here on the forums can assist with your actual accounts, other than us directing you to customer service.

Good luck!
  • bangjunbaebangjunbae Registered Users 5 Posts
    YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MULTIPLAYER RACES PENDING ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW.PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
    MY ID BANGJUNBAE
  • bangjunbaebangjunbae Registered Users 5 Posts
    lol glu
  • EMINEMASEMINEMAS Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, my account banned more than 10 days and I want play racing rivals, my account ign EMINEMAS, can you help me?

Thanks