Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Welcome Prodigal Grim!!!

Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the new Community Manager, Prodigal Grim!

Comments

• ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Meh
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Booooooo
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Pos
    So has @[rr] ryyst exited the building??

Cause we need @pathetic freeed. And we will form a forum wide petition. And we will flood every section of this forum. He's not a troll.

Free @pathetic

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

So has @[rr] ryyst exited the building??

Cause we need @pathetic freeed. And we will form a forum wide petition. And we will flood every section of this forum. He's not a troll.

Free @pathetic

Who is @pathetic? What's the story?
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    Thanks @Roush Sport
    Lol its me. And in a nut sell I bumped every failed up date and patch since rr started for a few new players to see the roller coaster that we have dealt with over the later 3 1/2 years. Ry Ry couldn't take it. Idk. Lol basically pushed a button a caught the hammer.

I'm only messing with Roush . If I'm unbanned so be it. Not doesn't matter.

@[rr] prodigal grim

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    I second this request. Free @pathetic
  • g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    Free thy brethren!!!!
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Free @pathetic
    Thanks guys

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    :(
    Free @pathetic !!!!! @dwdtuning im sure you understand why i said meh lol
    IGN:
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    edited May 2017
    What happened to Ryyst? Get tired of us all?
  • Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited May 2017
    I feel this is a good change. Not that there was anything wrong with Ryyst. Welcome @[RR]ProdigalGrim. Show them what you got!!
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @Riyaad01 don't think ryyst left. He posted yesterday.
    Free @pathetic ! He wasn't trolling. He was truthing

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    They can't handle the truth. Free @pathetic
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited May 2017
    You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a game that has flaws. And those flaws have to be pointed out. Who's gonna do it? You Ryyst? @pathetic had a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.
    And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved players money and cars.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him pointing them out. You need him pointing them out...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
    @aubassplayer ty mate.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Why doesn't which ever one of you was using the account name pathetic just make pathetic 2?

And it's silly to ban someone from the forums since there really is no real way for them to keep anyone from the forums.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    @eXxPLoSiOn not the point. He was banned for bumping failed things that were neglected to be fixed or that completely failed for dumb reasons
    IGN:
    @eXxPLoSiOn not the point he should have never been banned. Wasn't even warned. And yes. The bans really mean nothing. Anyone can keep coming back 1000's if times. They can't bann the whole world

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    He was banned for bumping old threads... a lot of them. You can spread the truth or whatever.... just don't necro old threads... which is in the rules.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5380697/the-forum-rules

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

All you had to do was make a new thread. Link the old threads....

Unfortunately, doing that your way was irreversible. So your alt account was banned. You have another account, you can use that. No need for the Superman/Clark Kent dual persona... Everyone knows it was you anyways

Also, I've admitted Cie/Glu faults before. We've admitted on numerous occasions that 6.0 was a mistake. We've acknowledged all the issues with 4.0. We've said there were issues when there were issues... I've gone through what happened with the previous Councils and the features and changes that were talked about (most of which we said we were working on... never said when or if they'd make it into the game)

Also what can his alt account do that his original account can't do exactly? You talk about his alt account as if it were his ONLY way of posting on the forums. He can very easily do that with dwd, can he not? I opted to take down a bunch of necro'd threads as per the rules of the forums, and did it the only way available to me... by banning the alt account.

We're not adverse to opinions and critique... I've never deleted threads where we were called out, have I? We just ask you adhere to the rules. We're not on some crusade to make ourselves look better by deleting or banning "voices" we welcome critique, we want all the feedback telling us that something sucks. So we can look into and work on improving those things. Look at what we've accomplished since Carbonated took over. Does that look like we're hiding from feedback? Can Carbonated fix the game, I beleive so... can they do it with the push of a "Fix" button? No, all takes time. Remember this is not a big group of people, its literally 1/3 the size of the Glu Rivals team. They bust their butts every day to strive to make the game better. Grim hopefully will continue to be a conduit between them and you, and hopefully better that I did.

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a game that has flaws. And those flaws have to be pointed out. Who's gonna do it? You Ryyst? @pathetic had a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved players money and cars.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him pointing them out. You need him pointing them out...

And yes... I did get that you were "A Few Good Men" ing. But no way is @Pathetic Jack Nicholson... he was more like the two soldiers on trial. Should have followed the rules.

Well I thought @pathetic was a stand up guy myself. Owell . thanks for the clarification. Moving on. ;)

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

dwdtuning said:

Well I thought @pathetic was a stand up guy myself. Owell . thanks for the clarification. Moving on. ;)

Use your own voice... it's fine. No need for another identity... in fact for me, I looked at it like... Oh Dwd is posting, lets see what he has to say... and then when I found out Pathetic was your other account I was like, "Meh, I guess he just wants to troll with this one."

Lol I was most definitely trolling. Take care @[rr] ryyst

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Lol, before Ryyst leaves let's not give him a hard time lol