Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Any girls play Rivals?

Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
Well I know @Young_Azn but are there any other girls/women/ladies/general females human or not that play this game?

I can see the Statue of Liberty from here

Comments

• Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm half Wonder Woman
  • KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    U dont have gf irl ?
  • ILoveYouILoveYou Registered Users 1,268 Posts
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts

U dont have gf irl ?

Nope, and I never will. Only reason I'm asking is so I know not to call them a legit guy if I vouch them... could lead to awkward moments :P
  • BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I got two girls on my team :)
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    In two years met a few but most don't do well or try to use their charm to get free stuff or not make the min points required . They are out there, some very good ex: Arriana the quick
  • Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    I have one girl on my team
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Maybe not gender specifiy?

That racer is legit!

So and so is a legit whatever...

Unless you're looking for a GF. Then I guess this method may work...?

=P
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

:| I'm just WONDERING, guys, not looking for a GF. And I don't even understand what you just said @[RR] Ryyst

:| I'm just WONDERING, guys, not looking for a GF. And I don't even understand what you just said @[RR] Ryyst

Well.. you said you wanted to know so you can avoid calling them a "guy". I'm saying, why specify? Why not just say "That player is a legit racer (or whatever)." You avoid having to guess gender.

It's been my experience that a lot of female gamers don't specify their gender as they sometimes get treated differently once people know. It's a stigma about female gamers that I hope one day disappears,..

Not all the time, but I've seen it a lot.

Because it's just routine for me... Legit racer sounds too, I dunno, Admin like. If you know what I mean. I'm not trying to be sexist, I just wanna know before something awkward happens. Which will happen, knowing me.
  • Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Racers have pictures of 17 year old selfies as there picture when there 89 year old males irl
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    I have a picture of my wife looking pretty hot on the profile of my main account. It sort of placates her about the amount of time I waste playing the game, but the amount of guys that crack on is hillarious. The account has a very male name. Work it out fellas... :D
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    lol to that @RogerTheTodger . yeah if I wanted extra unfair treatment I'd run a pic of a girl/selfie. If I wanted a lot of pinks I'd run a pic of some random 15 yr old boy. But I don't do either.
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Well obviously the smexy girl profile pics means they are girls not just some horny 15 year old boy....
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• 999diablo999999diablo999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yea me u play...
  • ZoystiKDIMENSZoystiKDIMENS Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hmm.. I really wonder to exist female/woman/girl humans.. But I don't know... And I'm male.. hahahahaha.....
    Yes women play.

2 women are on the Player Council.

Closing this year old thread.

Toodles!

This discussion has been closed.