Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WOW. This place got depressing AF

ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
Sad day when I see single digit members logged in...
IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
Battle For The Trap

Comments

• Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Thank you @carbonated
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Too many retarded RULES

• Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Too many "fixes" that don't work.

Too much new content.

Too much money hunger.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    db8kaydb8kay Registered Users 1,513 Posts
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    I never log of rr do that mean iM on when I don't use it ?
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    @shahid no. For example, when I am posting this comment, it isn't showing you as online.
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    Rip rr lol I see same post for over a week
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Game could be at its end soon they just keeping digging a bigger hole for themselves to fix
  • Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    Yeah it's depressing af
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    edited May 2017
    555r + 1320 challenge + 1320 legends + Cartown = Racing Rivals soon to be died :D

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Game is still not and won't be as good as it was for a little while longer in terms of overall quality and playability. Took not a nose dive, but landed balls first on hot concrete and as far as I see the after effects of that atrocious landing is still happening