Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Free Agent

ShottajrShottajr Registered Users 3 Posts
Im looking for an Active Top 100 Team, I prefer a team with great communication and makes use of the chat.. I am really productive, and will bring at least 40k(8-10k per event) to the table, thats my goal.. I find this game to be real addictive, and have been putting plenty of my time into it

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if you can do 40k per turf. u should be looking at top25 team!
  • Options
    SKIZZYSKIZZY Registered Users 40 Posts
    Apply to devils rejects that's my crew we're in the top 50s ATM and looking to progress
  • Options
    ShottajrShottajr Registered Users 3 Posts
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    if you can do 40k per turf. u should be looking at top25 team!

​you gotta start somewhere to be a top 25, team ;) ... and most of those squads are pretty much locked in, i don't mind helping a Active Team get into the top 25's
  • Options
    JDMBIRDJDMBIRD Registered Users 94 Posts
    If youre still looking for a team, Im on team over boost. We have a very devoted and active top ten. Looking for more active players. top 5 are all hitting at least 20k with #1 closer to 30k. If the points you put up are serious, then you would be our top performer. We finished in the 65th this turf, 87th last turf and would like to be in top 50 this week.

Team name is "overboost" or find me and ill set it up. same ign

We have weekly prizes for top 3, 1m - 500k - 250k