Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FIXED: Bug Report - Bronze crate refresh 6/18/2017

[RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
edited June 2017 in The Carbonated Garage
***UPDATE: Issue fixed!

Hey folks, a weird bug happened after the bronze crates refreshed. I haven't gotten a lot of reports from you guys, but I want to make you all aware just in case. If you purchase any crates with gems or tokens, be sure to restart your game before leaving the inventory screen. You only have to do this for the FIRST time it. After that, everything seems to work fine.

If you don't restart and get a message saying "You're account has been update, please restart" then the game will jump through a space time continuum and make it look like you never purchased any of the crates. Getting the error WILL NOT cause you to lose any in game currencies. The game will revert to exactly like you hadn't purchased anything at all.

We are working to fix this right now!
Prev1

Comments

• ninjaashpaltninjaashpalt Registered Users 4,903 Posts
    It causes me to lose my Citroen. I got it from crate I'll post link in sec
    https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/6198488#Comment_6198488
    Proof and all of me losing it . I was disappointed because I have been wanting a stock one to run in 45. It was good too ;(
    Ign is ninja asphalt 2460
    Just in case u wanna pull all that duping cars crap to prove I really had one
    If u see that respond I wanna solve this
  • penismightierpenismightier Registered Users 939 Posts
    My crates from turf disappeared. Got ff02 wheels and blue underglow... not they're gone
    @penismightier I got sun orange when it took my citreon so I have a theory . They have different crates with different codes . One has a blueprint in it. One has paint or whole car . One has rims paint ug . Because what are the odds I get 2 good things from the same crate?
    Its just annoying because I went to install and it was gone.... and I have been waiting for blue ug for quite some time
    Weird cuz my stuff that disappeared was gold and bronze crate
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    ***UPDATE: Issue fixed!
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts

Ign is ninja asphalt 2460

Just in case u wanna pull all that duping cars crap to prove I really had one

I believe you. The issue is that because the game gave you back your gems and our tool doesn't show you having it, we can't give it back. It's a weird scenario.
    So will I be getting the inventory items back since mine are gone now?

Ign p3nismightier
    Still missing my inventory items
    So I can't get me car back??? My gold citreon was stripped and I can't get it back?
    I got a rare drop from the crate and I can't get it back. This is a problem is there any way you can resolve this. Possible strip the paint I got the second time from the crate and give me citreon??
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    No paints?
    I sent in a ticket, haven't heard anything. Still haven't got inventory items back either.

I sent in a ticket, haven't heard anything. Still haven't got inventory items back either.

For items that vanished due to the crate issue, you won't get anything back as the items vanish and you get your currency back. It's a very awkward scenario. I'm just glad it didn't take the stuff and keep the currency. That issue was fixed. Now on the other hand, if you updated and inventory is missing, we're working on that right now.
    These were crates from turf win, I didn't spend anything. It was also before I updated. So what happens, I just get screwed out of my crates?
    Yeah you should solve this. Pull some rs-re crap or something give us a car or Idk fix this
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited June 2017
    I hate it when you spend gems on something or use the ones you have saved to open crates and than the drop rate on some cars is 5hit or tampered with. I opened 4 batches of bronze crates... Didn't complete the challenger hellcat and not even the Abarth. The latter requires "only" 5 bp complete. In 42 crates I got only 4 for the abarth and 5 for the hellcat. Further to that I only got 1 bronze car - the cougar. If I spend money on the game I pretend that from 40 crates I get equal bp for each of the cars. Wtf ... I ended up with 3 fully completed Chevelles which entailed 7 x bp each but couldn't complete a 5 bp car !!! Something is Definately wrong....same thing happened with the gold crate paintabke Ford Torino.
  • PacMan RevisPacMan Revis Registered Users 783 Posts
    I have opened 20-30 bronze crates and literally all im pulling is chevelle blueprints and rims. THATS IT!! Something is up with these crates. I have not pulled not one of the other cars blueprints! This is crazy

@PacMan Revis zr1 virgin for a chevvele
  • PacMan RevisPacMan Revis Registered Users 783 Posts
    edited June 2017
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I get the same thing in Perform crates. I pulled 100 of them a never got a single rear bumper for the R34 in Fg or Cf. I stopped pulling bronze crates with the last refresh when after 20 crates only got firebird bp's x19 and one single Renault bp.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited June 2017
    @[rr]Prodigal grim

Can you or someone else confirm all of the above ?.. Are there Any drop rate issues or are these drop rates intentional ?
  • id10Tangoid10Tango Registered Users 17 Posts
    edited June 2017
    > @greenstaged said:
    > I hate it when you spend gems on something or use the ones you have saved to open crates and than the drop rate on some cars is 5hit or tampered with. I opened 4 batches of bronze crates... Didn't complete the challenger hellcat and not even the Abarth. The latter requires "only" 5 bp complete. In 42 crates I got only 4 for the abarth and 5 for the hellcat. Further to that I only got 1 bronze car - the cougar. If I spend money on the game I pretend that from 40 crates I get equal bp for each of the cars. Wtf ... I ended up with 3 fully completed Chevelles which entailed 7 x bp each but couldn't complete a 5 bp car !!! Something is Definately wrong....same thing happened with the gold crate paintabke Ford Torino.

I think I've popped nearly 70 crates and pulled a bunch 3 Chevelles, 2 Abarths and 2 Helcats. It wasn't until buying my latest 10 pack that I finally completed the Cougar which was the car I really wanted. It almost got to the point where I was going to risk car trades to get my hands on a few.
    TUNERS DONT JUMP AND JUMPERS CANT TUNE
    When the crates go live every Sunday, I pop open a bunch on a couple accounts and check the drop rates. They didn't seem odd or off. It really is luck of the draw. May seem like a generic response, but I hate it when stuff doesn't drop right. Heck, when anything doesn't kick off right...
  • couchrac3rcouchrac3r Registered Users 4,901 Posts
    I bought gold crates and showed the bonus rim was supposed to be a old purple glow rim but gave me a set of yellow twist instead. Is this a error in the code or was it just displaying the wrong rim to begin with. Was kinda disappointed since that was the reason I bought more crates to get those rims. It was supposed to be the wby-gt gig.

I bought gold crates and showed the bonus rim was supposed to be a old purple glow rim but gave me a set of yellow twist instead. Is this a error in the code or was it just displaying the wrong rim to begin with. Was kinda disappointed since that was the reason I bought more crates to get those rims. It was supposed to be the wby-gt gig.

how long ago did that happen?