Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals has been copied

greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
Incredible how copyright is infringed. The other game is more graphical but everything else is pretty much the same....crates, upgrades etc

Comments

• Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Name of it ?
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    Asphalt street storm racing
    interesting, worth checking out, for me and racing rivals
    Everything the fukkken same...even it has gems and credits. The concept and ideas are all copied from RR. Lol...the only difference is that this game offers 4 lane racing as well... Copyright infringement at its best.
    I like how they say "Bet Your Car And Win Your RIVAL"S)
    Yes. It's an indirect confrontation. Haven't checked if it's got turf. It has got pinks as well albeit you need to pay gems to be eligible to pink...but on the other hand it seems that you can find gems in crates as well.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Lmao that game ain't nothing like rr just played it what a waste of my time haha
    It is...even videos. It has got even the redeem coupon field... If I would bet I would say that GLU sold rights to Gameloft. The concepts are identical. Sane upgrade system albeit different visuals...Nos...it is carbon copied with some differences. It's like racing rivals 2.
  • 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised.

IGN : 1320killer
  • slim777slim777 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Should we moving on there? Lol
  • Supra88Supra88 Registered Users 225 Posts
    It's like a mix of CSR2 and RR
    IGN: The Happy Taco
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Its smart of them considering RR hit the chainsaw amd almost died in the process. Same game just looks miles better and it runs better
    edited June 2017
    @BlitzChaos it runs better to a certain extent. It depends on what device you play it on...on mine it hangs up quite often. Personally on basis I still like RR better but I'm confident that Gameloft are aiming to guzzump RR customers. Cars still lack in the game but am assuming this is because it is still new and they will start including gradually. I dont like the launching in the game and the goodies as found in the crates. A car needs more blueprints to complete and crates are more expensive than RR ones albeit you can find gems as well. What is pretty much excellent is that they offer in game discounts on a daily basis.... And the discounts are simply a no brainer. Imagine a gold crate car plus 2500 gems plus 1mill for a 9.99 !!! Only time will tell but it can Definately be a threat to RR. Even explosion and pigpen are indirectly promoting it via their YouTube vids. What I like most about the new game is that some races have a longer race track...which makes things more interesting...the implications are great if anything similar is done on racing rivals..for one it gives a reason for nos pro c usage and the overall usage of nos. For those who hate Nos a good tuning won't be enough unless nos is part of the equation.
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @greenstaged I 100% agree. If the game was better optimized for more devices it would be a no brainer for me. But as far as I've been told, I wouldn't say game over just yet. Sure Streetstorm runs at quite literally double the FPS, is undeniably prettier, less APK's, glitches, and cheats currently, and a smoother upgrading experience. I think Carbonated needs more time.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

@greenstaged I 100% agree. If the game was better optimized for more devices it would be a no brainer for me. But as far as I've been told, I wouldn't say game over just yet. Sure Streetstorm runs at quite literally double the FPS, is undeniably prettier, less APK's, glitches, and cheats currently, and a smoother upgrading experience. I think Carbonated needs more time.

Give it time - there are already hacks out for it, you can't join friends directly (yet), and Gameloft customer service? Yeah have fun with those guys.
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    anyone know why I cant find it via bluestack?
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    It was released on android a whike back. Just recently on ios. Might not be compatable yet
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    trinidude said:

anyone know why I cant find it via bluestack?

It's available in the windows 10 store (if you have windows 10)....you can play it right on your PC.