Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Turf points review

Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
What are people thinking ? I think the points for running faster cars a better but I think it s a bit over board getting 900 points in one race no pinks

Comments

• rajeh22rajeh22 Registered Users 2,875 Posts
    They should decrease the points from maxed lobbies for sure, some people dont like that lobbies and being forced into it, making the c/D class cars useless unless u play 24/7
  • TurtleMan767TurtleMan767 Registered Users 4,602 Posts
    Anything below 1650 now is virtually pointless to play in as u only get 40 points per race where in max u can get 900
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    @TurtleMan767 thats fuckedd.. feel bad for all of those who wasted their time building d class cars for turf :D
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I thought anything below 50 was a waste anyways even before the change of points.
  • couchrac3rcouchrac3r Registered Users 4,901 Posts
    I was only getting 16 points per race in 40 lobby with acura integra. Crush bonus was 120 points. 63 370z re was getting around 85 points per run
  • CHUNTNESSCHUNTNESS Registered Users 3,891 Posts
    I still don't under stand it. I used an s class in 68 and was getting 200-205 per race. Used S13 in 68 and was getting 120-130 per race. I used a wrc2006 in 56 and was getting 204. Skyline R34, also a class, in 56, 85 per race. Lol. Just used a 16 ctr in 56 and got 80 105 for the race and 798 for crushing a 300ZX. Lol.
  • hot control 686hot control 686 Registered Users 2,659 Posts
    I like to race in lower lobbies and i was getting 4 points per race at one point. I have no idea what the baseline for the system is
    IGN: hellcat wanted
  • ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
    Now is that free races? Cuz that's booty.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Maxed C and D class cars now suck and you get more points running almost stock R class. R class in 56 getting 1200 points per race yet maxed 300zx getting 500... who thought of this new point system? Who pitched it to carbonated and who there said "ya that sounds good"?
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    With this new system your forced to max out higher end cars if you want to be competitive. If you use D, C, and B class cars you won't be able to keep up with those teams that are running maxed high end cars. So, skill is gone from the game, tuning is a thing of the past and now it's all about maxed S class and up cars. This is a huge change in the game and one that should have tremendous effects on Top100 teams and those who turf weekly. I personally don't like the new system and I won't turf with it this way. Not gonna empty my bank acct just to keep up with other teams. Now turf cars are not worth the cost of turfing. Nowhere close with this new system
  • RUSHV8RUSHV8 Registered Users 25 Posts
    The first team got 3 millions points, so far. My team, composed by regular guys like me, did 5k points, so far. This is a truly abyss between the regular player and the "professional" player. My team used to do more points and stay below 800, but now we can barely stay below the 2000. Doing a point system that benefits 200 guys is good when you still have some fools to play with, but one time the fools are going to be tired and will quit.
  • american_takumiamerican_takumi Registered Users 464 Posts
    Maxed nsx rr was getting 300+ for free races crush was 1200