Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Please help! Lost account reinstalling Google Play-linked account!?!

Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
Please help! I recently had to re-install Racing Rivals on my Android because it was using too much space (8GB!!). My account was linked to Google Play, so I assumed it would log back in and my account would be returned. However, much to my HORROR, when I reinstalled RR, my account was GONE even though I was logged into Google Play correctly. My IGN is: Turbo Bullit 14. Please help!!

Comments

• Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thanks Brken123. That is reassuring, to say the least. I had reinstalled the game and made sure to connect to Google Play, but the same thing happened. That is when I freaked. I will just have to be patient. The whole thing happened because the game itself became too large for my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5). It was using 8GB of space! I figured reinstalling the game would clear some cache or something to free up space. I wonder why more people aren't complaining about this issue. Regards. Turbo Bullit 14
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support including the following:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    or Facebook login email:
    Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following:

Hi Sparkle, I did this 5 days ago and have not received a response or action. I will try again.
    I just checked and I do not see any tickets with that name mentioned, make sure you fill out the list completely so the support request is filed properly.
  • bmcspdrcrbmcspdrcr Registered Users 2 Posts
    This same thing happened to me on Saturday. I got the reply email saying that my info had been sent to customer service, and to a tech. Nowhere did it say 10-15 business days. I emailed back a couple times, not knowing that it would change my wait time. Would have been good to know that info before I sent the emails. So I will now be patient and hopefully won't loose my old account.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We have changed ticketing systems. So responding to your own ticket doesn't knock you down at all in the queue. What is the email address that you used to submit the ticket with? Also our current wait time in under a week.
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4330068]We have changed ticketing systems. So responding to your own ticket doesn't knock you down at all in the queue. What is the email address that you used to submit the ticket with? Also our current wait time in under a week.[/QUOTE]

It took 8 days for GLU to respond to my ticket regarding my loss of account. It was a simple and quick fix for them. 8 days.
    Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received. Your wait was due to the number of support requests and has nothing to do with how easy or difficult the fix was on our end.
    8 days is too long Sparkle.
  • gazamanizzygazamanizzy Registered Users 77 Posts
    I lost my account because my brother mistakenly click connect to fb on his account what do I do game name is gazamanizzy
    Please submit a ticket to support including the following:

or Facebook login email:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following:

• mr.apexmr.apex Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    I want my old account...
    Sepet8350
    Johnkiki35@gmail.com
  • mr.apexmr.apex Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Plez help me admin
    Follow the instructions directly above your post.
  • W4nFiX27W4nFiX27 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
    Admins, i just lose my new acc at ios. i already linked it with FB. but mistakenly click connect to Game CEnter, that game center ID is already linked with my old acc. then when i play after connect it the game stuck. i was waiting bout 4 hours. have try to close/reopen game. it still stuck . so i uninstall nd install again, hoping the game fine but when i log in(via FB) my acc GONE and start with a NEW ONE.

why that happen? how to get access of my main acc that linked with that FB ????
    You need to contact support.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support with the "?" in game.
  • Monique42Monique42 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey Sparkle i lost my account last week Thursday and i did exactly as u said to the others guys so i hope to get my old account back tommorow its a week ive been waiting
  • hackervstateofmichhackervstateofmich Registered Users 95 Posts
    Can you send them a speeding ticket?
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have a similar situation, I logged out as I have multiple times before but thus time when I logged in it wouldn't load my game. Iv tried everything that it says to do including uninstalling game reinstalled started new game (same email) iv sent multiple request through help with no results? It's extremely disappointing since iv spent months buying cars, gems etc. Building up my cars and not using cheats for anything or hacks. My game is totally legit! My game name that i can not load is 'kit overdrive 2947' and my new Racer Name (that I dnt need) is 'Chevy power1575' I truly enjoy this game but it's very frustrating and unfair to lose what iv worked so long for :neutral: I don't want to keep submitting the same request but I get no response at all! No email no nothing? Please help me if you can! Thanks
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    edited March 2016

It'll take anywhere from 10 to 15 business days, so be patient, but customer service will be able to restore the account.

Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received.

@hard2thecore If too many people submit request like you did, it may take a while since they are trying to help others with your same problem but they submitted before you.
  • MARLEY 30MARLEY 30 Registered Users 1,105 Posts
    I have the same problem since 2 days ago... So I made a ticket.. Same issues, I install and uninstall but it doesn't load my old account
    Help
    @RR Sparkle
  • didisaifullah24didisaifullah24 Registered Users 10 Posts
    i lost my account race few week.. but i want how to load my lost account race