Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Patch Notes 6.3

2Next

Comments

• rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    Big Improvement with this update and the best part it works unlike other updates before
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    rsxpwr said:

Big Improvement with this update and the best part it works unlike other updates before

This made me actually laugh out loud. Thank you. We're proud of it too for the most part.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    I found a huge problem with the update. Several cars all of a sudden have the same launch as the lotus exige with maxed tires. Hold down the gas, let go and hit launch right as the green light comes on. The metro hr, 12c, viper gts, Renault turbo, rough rythmn, rotana and 370z re. I have to restart the game like 10 times in a row just to get the normal drops back. Once the launch is back to normal, if I restart the game it goes back to that stupid launch. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the app to fix it. What a mess!
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    C y r u s said:

I found a huge problem with the update. Several cars all of a sudden have the same launch as the lotus exige with maxed tires. Hold down the gas, let go and hit launch right as the green light comes on. The metro hr, 12c, viper gts, Renault turbo, rough rythmn, rotana and 370z re. I have to restart the game like 10 times in a row just to get the normal drops back. Once the launch is back to normal, if I restart the game it goes back to that stupid launch. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the app to fix it. What a mess!

i'll message you directly for more info
  • slim777slim777 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Seems like the update make almost every car have a same tune. And can you check my inventory? I should had 2 bp for lancia delta but i just have 1. The other i forgot. Thanks bro
    slim777 said:

Seems like the update make almost every car have a same tune. And can you check my inventory? I should had 2 bp for lancia delta but i just have 1. The other i forgot. Thanks bro

still having this issue or did it reappear finally? by all rights it should have reappeared.
  • SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    I wish in the team page, where we see all of our individual points, that you included the number of race attempts each member made in turf. With the points shakeup, it may be hard to find a fair minimum. If we could see and compare the effort put in, that would be a nice addition.
  • RimoCreedeZzzRimoCreedeZzz Registered Users 707 Posts
    edited July 2017
    I want my Tournement tokens back. I saved over 35 of them back when they disabled the 150k tournaments, so by now it would be much more than 35 by now. Had saved over 30 on my other account as well. It wouldnt be fair if nobody will get either the money, or the tokens anymore. When will we get back our "OWN" Tokens/money?!

IGN: Rimoreedezzz
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Thanks for not returning tournament tokens saved....

https://imgur.com/XogdCI2

Beautiful how much this game cares about its user base.

Zero tier 4 tokens.... Good job team Carbonated!
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • slim777slim777 Registered Users 27 Posts
    > @[RR] Prodigal Grim said:
    > Seems like the update make almost every car have a same tune. And can you check my inventory? I should had 2 bp for lancia delta but i just have 1. The other i forgot. Thanks bro
    >
    > still having this issue or did it reappear finally? by all rights it should have reappeared.

Thx bro they are back !!!