Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Number of accounts

greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
@[rr]prodigal grim I have been reading here and there that what was considered as normal and legit is nowadays being questioned. So straight to the point...is there a limit to how many accounts one can have ? Is farming for cars / crates / rrc or whatever permitted ?

Comments

• ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    If thats true your gonna have alot of people quitting lol i make accounts once i can no longer get gems from offers.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @ARES_NiiTROzz true. I have too many cars in various accounts. If speculation is true and confirmed by the man himself I would like a clarification of what will happen. How will they judge what accounts are personal and others which are used for whatever purpose they judge illicit ? The word cheating is being used very often these last days....I'm perplexed what is considered as such !.. The rules of the game in the carbonated section do not cover and explain what is considered as cheating.. They state the obvious about hacking, reading the code, rights, royalties, ownership of the game etc etc...

This week admin took action against those who self crushed. Up to a week ago this was considered as something which is not considered as breaching any policies albeit we all know it's morally wrong and a big cheat from a players perspective. What I'm saying is that rules are changing. If I'm doing anything wrong I would prefer to know about it before the actual axe is swung if you know what I mean. To date any sort of farming is considered as legit. If this will change I pretend that admins advise what is changing and why.
    Ive never farmed myself but the offers once used you cant do them again or atleast for me i cant. Thats literally the only reason why i make new accounts. I get gems easy from the offers. At one point in total on 1 acc i easily got 50k over time. Thats some or the free card offers and when the good offers were 303 gems. The 294 is annoying as hell. Dont see why it was cut down. Id also like to know if ill have my accounts banned for this. Ive made 5-6 accounts doing the offers on them. Thats pretty much my main source of money. Without that the games pretty much over for me.
    IGN:
    edited July 2017
    Lucky you. Where I live the offers are shit. During the x3 offer period the most I can get is less than 200gems and that's if i try to complete ALL offers !!!.. Free gems from showdown and M ONLY. Other than that I buy them. It sucks when I read how many greens you guys get. !!!
    edited July 2017
    @[rr]prodigal grim would appreciate a clarification.
    @Roush Sport your opinion and views on this is always appreciated.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Is there a limit on the number of accounts - No. Is farming and whatnot permitted? Yes.
    @Roush Sport is making accounts for gems "farming"?
    IGN:
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

@Roush Sport is making accounts for gems "farming"?

It's a slippery slope, and the answer is yes, and no (in my opinion). Yes - because you can "farm" gems and then move items purchased with them (cars, for example) between accounts. No, because you can't move the gems themselves.