Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Weekly Tournament didn't payout.

TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
Hi Cie team, there seems to be a slight issue with the weekly tournament payout. I was ranked around 920 or so when it ended however I go in now to collect last weeks there is no last weeks result and this weeks says "expired". Any ideas on why I've lost the tournament results? Thanks, Mark

Comments

• Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    same problem here, never got my prize...
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    I will have the dev team look into it when they are in the office. Thanks for the report guys.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Ditto..... Expired??? I want my 20k :(
  • Options
    IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    No payout here either, anyone see my gems????...lol, j/k I know you guys are working on it.
  • Options
    Mikecart1Mikecart1 Registered Users 38 Posts
    For my inconvenience, I want at least 20,000 CC even though I finished in 51,000st place and should have only received 4,000 CC. It is only fair lol! ;)
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Sane here !!
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Fix was completed yesterday but testing didn't occur until the evening. Will likely have the fix out this morning.
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I got mine...
  • Options
    TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sage;n62797]Fix was completed yesterday but testing didn't occur until the evening. Will likely have the fix out this morning.[/QUOTE] Thanks for that, mine came through. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been flat out with work and stuff.