Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Special offers

lanesupa699lanesupa699 Registered Users 1 Posts
I just filled out all my info subscribed to these people and yet I still didn't recieve my gems I'm not using ad blocker! I want my gems or you owe me 15 dollars

Comments

• Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

I just filled out all my info subscribed to these people and yet I still didn't recieve my gems I'm not using ad blocker! I want my gems or you owe me 15 dollars

You need to take it up with Fyber, not Carbonated, as Fyber runs the offer wall. What you can do - go to your garage, tap "Special Offers" on the left side of the screen. Once in there, on the top right side, you'll see a button labeled "Support". Tap it. Any offers you've attempted to complete will be listed there. If there is an offer you completed but did not receive compensation (gems) for, you need to tap the "report" button, and send a ticket to Fyber.

FYI - whenever you do offers on the offer wall, it's wise to take a screenshot of the offer itself, the details of the offer (what you must do to complete it), and then a screenshot of the actual completion (if it's a subscribe type offer, a "download and get to level 10" type offer (screenshot when you get to level 10), etc.) This way when Fyber's CS responds to your ticket, you can provide them with proof of completion via those screenshots.

Hope this helps.