Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Share your Funny stories!

AlkohlicAlkohlic Registered Users 28 Posts
Tell a story that's happened to you or that you have experienced/witness in your lifetime, that'll make us laugh!

Comments

• Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    One time in college I was in the dorms texting two chicks and they both agreed we should hook up. So I decided to meet one of them, she told me to come up to room. Come to find out they are best friends and their thrf friend was from my math class that I tried hooking up with too. So yeah they all set me up like a movie to show me that I'm a whore and laughed at me. Pretty embarrassing especially cause I had to sneak into girls dorms cause mine wasn't co ed for sports dormitory and they wouldn't let me in. So I snuck through basement and after sometime they blocked if off. I had to run through security onetime downstairs. Also attached to this story I found a room in basement full of furniture brand new from the dorms. I told my whole floor and we all loaded up on furniture for are rooms looking so tight. Then we got caught by RA and threatened to move everything back ASAP or their will be fines and possible kicked out of dorms. We were living large for awhile. Such nice furniture lol. Whole floor had it nice hahahah! There's mine.
  • Options
    Good days now your time to post something funny!
  • Options
    AlkohlicAlkohlic Registered Users 28 Posts
    Okay so I was going to a UV rave, me and my mates got white tshirts from primark covered ourselves in UV paint and wrote funny rude stuff on the back of each others shirts. We played drinking games from midday by the time we went out at 10 pm I was sooooo drunk, we went into the the rave. then at the bar I ordered loads of shots, the kind bar lady made them for me and I just downed them without even paying! (I was totally off my face) I got thrown out for this of course, oh btw I was in a city I have never been too before so had no idea where the F I was lol. then I blacked out had no idea what happened I can only guess I was stumbling around the city (Birmingham in England). Then no word of a lie this actually happened, I woke up to a screaming baby completely naked, in this disgusting bed and horrible flat (made me wanna puke) I looked around and there was my wallet, phone and everything (thank god). then this Chinese woman came round the corner holding out her hand saying "Pay, Pay, pay" I was like ermmm.... then some big gangster looking guys came into the flat so I opened up my wallet (all I had was £15) think she wanted £30 but after a while of trying to communicate she took the £15 then kicked me out, I walked out this skanky block of flats with loads of gangster looking guys staring at me. checked my phone.. battery dead.. in the middle of god knows where and no phone lol, so I walked around this rough part of Birmingham, and luckily I found a cash point then a taxi and made it home..
  • Options
    Wow yes yes yes!!! Love it lol. That's hilarious as shit. Sounds like my fraternity days with my buddies so much crazy stuff. That's a good one. Tomorrow land is where it's at :) if you ever been. Enjoyed the story brother very funny. Lmao.
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    Witnessed a homeless man punch himself (repeatedly) in the face at a bus station in San Antonio. That was wild.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    two fat small kids fighting each other, both slapping each others face, rippling with each hit and girly screams from both of them = best memory school ever cqtm (chuckling quietly to myself)