Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New update crashes me!

Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
The new update is crashing me I launch and I crash! I don't want to loose my save as I'm not sure my Game Center has saved it because it has been messing it up lately! Is there anything you game devs can do? I have gem cars I don't want to loose

Comments

• speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    SAME HERE AND I HAVE 2 MILL , 900 gems and , MY IRREPLACEABLE CARS!
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I have a Mazda furai!
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    Uninstall the game then re-download it and download the update. Mine was crashing too but that fixed it.

If your account isn't associated with a Game Center account read this: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/1118-unable-to-load-1-2-3-read-this
    It is connected but I'm not sure it has saved as I am running a second account on my ipad with the same game center
    Ok gonna reinstall! Wish me luck!
    IT WORKED I KEPT MY STUFF!!!! Yay ima so happy :) lol
  • WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm not connected to gamecenter.
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I'm not either
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I had two loading and I always clicked "keep playing" and I deleted and reinstalled and lost everything.. And I had ALOT! I'm really bummed. I sent in an email and I'm hoping they can retrieve it.
  • YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    CIE pushes & forces players to update their games with TONS of issues... so MANY players lost their accounts, cars, money, gems & time invested. SMH.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I will be seriously upset if I can't get my game back.. I have been working hard to get the array of cars that I had, and I was so close to finally buying the Stella.. The thought of starting over is sickening. I won't do it.
    Have you ever been signed in to Game Center? As I was signed in a day before and I got my save from then
  • magnum3333magnum3333 Registered Users 32 Posts
    you must have an account at game center thats were ur profile saves....
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    oh fudge this..... i dont have game center crap
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    For players having trouble loading the game, reinstall. If you do not load the account you want contact us with your game center account name, your account that is associated with that game center account and the account name you want to be associated. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Reinstall. Delete the game from my iPad then down load it again ?