Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

PRICES TO BUY CASH IN GAME SHOULD CHANGE

motoheat2600motoheat2600 Registered Users 656 Posts
edited August 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Buying cash should be $1.99 for 500k /1.5 milllion for $4.99/ $9.99 for 2.5 mil/ 5 mil for $19.99/13 million for $49.99/ and 25 million for $99.99.M
aybe people buy cash more and its will still be overpriced but better Lol

Comments

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I honestly think they should just sell mills at $1
  • motoheat2600motoheat2600 Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited August 2017
    It will be easier for new ppl to built their garage and it will get even harder
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    With all the mil sellers out there on the BM that sell mils for 50-70 cents and one of them on the forums here has claimed he has made 75k or so selling mills. Imagine how much a profit the dev are losing out on esp seeing as how that is one out of many sellers.
  • CoorzmanCoorzman Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'd much prefer buying mils from the game rather than eBay. I wish they would drop the price because I'd be buying.
    IGN is G Bubs
    Co Leader of F U K A Turfcar
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Unless someone at RR is selling mills behind the scenes I find it unbelievably dumb that the game owners continue to willfully missout on this revenue stream. Half of the money i spend on the game goes to the black market
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Unless someone at RR is selling mills behind the scenes I find it unbelievably dumb that the game owners continue to willfully missout on this revenue stream. Half of the money i spend on the game goes to the black market

All things in due time. You can't rewrite an economy overnight, or in 6 months. Give them time. The economy / black market was discussed at length during the Summit. I can't disclose what we were told as far as plans go, but....there are plans to address the current state of the economy. Stay tuned.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Ya it's called mass bans of anyone with mills
  • JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
    I bought $50 of mills in game and barely had enough to tune 2 cars. Who can I get good prices for mills?
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @JayTunedAWD Whoa I guess your knew lol. Hey, I can probably hook you up with some Mills if you spent $50 in game. 1 mill on the black market is 75 cents to a dollar. Just go on eBay next time around, you could have gotten 50 mill for the same price
  • JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
    Ebay it is lol! Thx!!
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited August 2017
    > @Roush Sport said:
    > Unless someone at RR is selling mills behind the scenes I find it unbelievably dumb that the game owners continue to willfully missout on this revenue stream. Half of the money i spend on the game goes to the black market
    >
    > All things in due time. You can't rewrite an economy overnight, or in 6 months. Give them time. The economy / black market was discussed at length during the Summit. I can't disclose what we were told as far as plans go, but....there are plans to address the current state of the economy. Stay tuned.

@Roush Sport @rodgerthetodger As things are turning out to be there is no need to address anything. Everything will fall into it's rightful place...i.e. The only option would be to buy rrc from the game. I'm sure they'll change the price per mill but it won't be by much. I doubt it would be next to 50% of the current price.

With the new turf prizes in place no one would get any reasonable amount of rrc without putting in any effort. (and am not referring to the normal individuals here but to the asians). The days for easy rrc are over. First, rrc farming was eradicated by removing the cash prizes obtained during the campaign...second they adjusted value for all glow wheels...next came the free 150k tourney vouchers REMOVAL, non pinkable cars ( cannot be sold by those who abuse the system) and now the 150k for t3000 places. Let's face it and say the truth !!!!... All were achieved rather easily !!!!... All rrc sources got eradicated..the source of the rrc no more exists !... Those Chinese who had hundreds of accounts created purely for this reason can close shop. The end result is obvious for those who have a head to think with!!!!...spoon feeding ?..no more rrc from the BM.

Those who are clapping and stating that the new turf prize structure is better are in for a big ugly surprise in due time. I'm envisaging that top100 teams will change and that will occur in the coming months...only those who can afford to buy rrc from the game will strive...rrc won't be waged easily by any racer unless he's got a good supply !!! Only the few will pink...cost for losing a maxed car will be too much !!

Time will tell but theoritacly and logically speaking I'm 100% correct on this !
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited August 2017
    In the meantime I worked it out.

With the new turf prize structure they are going to save 70.45mill per team (1000 x t2000 teams in the current structure) with a potential savings of up to 1.409 billion (20members x 70.45 rrc) per week. Potential because am assuming that each team has 20 members. Those 1.4billion are rrc lost to the game.

Old structure gave 150,000 x 20members x 1000 teams = 3billion rrc.
    New structure is giving various payouts per rank / team / member of team which sums up to a total rrc payout of 1.59billion !!

The difference (1.4billion mill and almost half of the current rrc turf payout) is profit to Glu or rather an rrc loss to us racers. And let me repeat...Those are rrc lost on a WEEKLY basis.

Now I'm waiting for that wise guy to challenge my reasoning.

There. Economy is being rewritten.