Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The Lag is Real

C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
Since GG has been eliminated for the most part, seems light lagging has become the go to move of so many racers when it comes to pink races. So hard to get two pinks races in a row without someone holding the lights. Seems people today can't race legit to save their lives and will pull out this trick almost every single time they race for pinks. It's become an absolute joke and one that needs to be addressed immediately. If you close the game in the middle of a race and reopen the app you get a message that says you have to wait 30secs for the results. Why can't this happen when people deliberately disconnect to get some lame ass advantage cause they can't race straight up? If you are one of those who hold the lights, and yes they are everywhere, you should go back to candy crush cause you clearly suck at this game and need something a little more up your alley

Comments

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I think if you disconnect during a race whether before the lights start or after the race has started you should automatically get DQ'ed. And lose the race.. not some bs about the race was a tie.. if it's your internet that keeps messing up. Get better internet.. like they said when 6.0 came out. "Get a better phone/device."
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
    I notice once in a while when im about to rade someone, a loading thing pops up and freezes my race and then it pops up sayin invalid race. Im using wifi by the way. Why does it do this? Do u guys get it tooon wifi?
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    I never, ever, ever experience half the stuff some of y'all do but my game is choppy as hell. Doesn't affect my racing or drops launches too badly but it's still something to mention