Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Have a question

getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
Two of my best friends that play the game on way older phones,and news of the new update they would have to get new phones. ( Haha about time ). But neither of them remember their email or user name they used. They both have been playing for over three years as I have and don't want to lose there accounts and start over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    I'd recommend them to use FB
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    To find there accounts or to sigh up I'm worried if they delete it they won't get it back weather there on Facebook or Google play
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    How have they been playing 3 years and not know how the login system works? I summon @Roush Sport lol
    Nice thx for the help asshole it not for me it's for a friend and I've never had a problem with it
    No wonder the forums and the game are going down
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @getterdone There are two ways to solve this. First, and easiest, is to sync the current accounts with a Facebook profile, and then when they install the game on the new device and launch it for the first time, sign in using that same profile info.

Second - is if they sync the game with Gamecenter (presuming they have the same Gamcenter email / password as their Itunes email / password), they can load the game on a newer phone, if they intend on staying on iphones. If they switch to android, forget about this option. But, what they'd do is open the game on the old device, go into the racer settings, and tap on Gamecenter. That'll sync it. Then, grab the new device, install the game, and upon launching it the first time, tap on the Gamecenter sign in option.

Bear in mind - even if they mess it up and start with a new account, accounts are never deleted. CS would be able to recover their accounts to their new devices for them (there is a process to do it, but the point is they'll never completely lose their accounts).

Hope this helps