Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cheating in turf

2Next

Comments

• JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
    Where can we buy gamw cash for that price? I literally spent $50 on game cash and it barely waa enough to tune my cars. Can someone guide me into direction of game cash sellers?
    Thanks
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @JayTunedAWD have you tried fb groups like Evolutions or RRSHK Market? You can find mil dealers on there that sell mils for 60-75 cents each.
    Ok will do
    Thanks mate
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts

Boffz79 said:

But it works both ways the only reason people can afford tune cars is cause they get mills cheap . If the mill where even $5 people would buy them but $100 doesn't even max a R2 car .

If they weren't cheating the other players from winning turf, they wouldn't have been banned.
    Bottom line!!! We wouldn't need to tune 50-75 cars a turf if self crush never was a thing.making mils basically worthless. With that said it's so easy to point fingers call the powers that be names act like there inept at doin there job like they somehow just appeared outta no where one day lol carbonated and prodi
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @Silvernina carbonated did just appear out of no were. They didn't even have a website. Now they do, in which they stole my qoute to use on their front page. Grim is same wiesle he's always been.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
    JohnKIV said:

@JayTunedAWD have you tried fb groups like Evolutions or RRSHK Market? You can find mil dealers on there that sell mils for 60-75 cents each.

@JohnKIV Hey bro, I remember you mentioned these groups and looks like they asked if I knew anyone in those groups, if you are in the group, can you push a few words for me? If not, no worries bro. I'll just cruise on here in the forums.
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @JayTunedAWD try hitting up @RahatB98 he is admin of RRSHK Market.
    Ok thks bro!
    @JohnKIV