Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game won't load

DesertRat68DesertRat68 Registered Users 53 Posts
So now the game forced me to reload, but it won't. While it says "Loading: Garage" I get the "Unable to download…" error with a Reload button. Fully updated iPad Pro. Nice update the day before turf.

Comments

• DesertRat68DesertRat68 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Did both. Now I get "Error loading car (220)"->Restart. Endless loop.
  • DesertRat68DesertRat68 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yes, this is with the new update. I just deleted & reinstalled. Same thing.
  • ganjabladeganjablade Registered Users 20 Posts
    Agreed I am getting the same thing too error code 220 unable to load car! I feel your pain
  • Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
  • MarcusMarcus Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am getting error 211. How do you make an update and clicking on a car locks the game up. I never even got a race in since the update
    Silver staged 2822 is my account. Need this fixed!!!
    Car 211 is Corvette DP. Didn't the game check to make sure all cars would work with update??? What a joke! I spent a ton of money getting cars upgraded for
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    Lol nothing works. As far as clearing your cache that's strickly a apk thing unless you've taken certain steps with iOS. I have the ability to clear cache reset app or just delete it on 10.2 iPhone 6. It did work about 16 hours ago but now I get unable to download followed by unable to load car!!! Regardless of what I do now it's the same every time.
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    One more thing lol I feel needs to be said!!! Tbh I'm truly shocked at all the bitchin I'm hearing. This isn't new if you have been apart of this game for any real amount of time then you know this. This is hands down the biggest update that's ever benefited us as racers and yet not one person has even hinted toward that fact!!! Never once in the history of this game has anyone in a position of power as far as making changes we asked for and listened to what we say. Not only that but then turn around and make it a reality so mf quick CARBONATED SAVED THIS GAME PERIOD IT WAS **** ON AN EPIC LEVEL!!! With very little hope of redemtion. Now it's the best it's been even better than it was before cie decided to add Android to the platform. So I say thank you CARBONATED for saving a game I've spent more money and time on then my education lmao you guys are Killin it keep up the good work :)
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Error loading car(246) unable to load game. Yea, great update..
  • LATER_OKLATER_OK Registered Users 6 Posts
    I Had error: 6 and now error 200 NOT OF THESE ARE GAINING ME ANY TURF POINTS
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Getting error-6 now also. Third turf in a row with some kind of detrimental malfunction. I don't recall a time it ever being this bad.