Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

How much $ will GLU lose with this turf boycott?

dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
Seeing the just axed almost 50 people and scraped a whole roll out.

This pos poor update can't be good. Lol .

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock
★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)

Comments

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Every single time people said the game would fall after major changes, has it? No. It's more reactionary than actual reasoning. People gotta adjust. I don't think they'll let things fall down that badly
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @BlitzChaos lol yup, my garage worth 1000"s. I'll be here till they pull the plug. Shytty updates and all

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning That's what I mean, people invested too much time and money into the game for them to just drop it. I mean, my garage only worth $250 or so but that's still a decent amount of money to many on this forum.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    These moron's changed the events lmao. This is getting ridiculous. It's almost a clinic on how not to run a business. Keep kicking your customers in the teeth and eventually they will tell you to F$&K off and move on
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    @FASTERMIKEY he has been crowned s2k re god
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
    @ARES_NiiTROzz Indeed, I bought a 63 tuned one cause I wanted to beat the living hell out of him. But we cool now tho :p
    @BlitzChaos you lost didnt you? Lol
    IGN:
    @ARES_NiiTROzz We never raced.... But you can come get a piece of this if you want
    @FASTERMIKEY what was your first forum name? Drifter mikie? Lol

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@BLITZ RACER4 unless you foul im positive id lose lol
    IGN:
    @BlitzChaos ,

I'm your huckle berry

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@ARES_NiiTROzz The emojis on the mobile forums go off screen so I can't really put emojis but I was kidding XD
    @BlitzChaos i wasnt :D
    IGN:
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm down with the boycott. AND I'll take the following as reimbursement for the botched launch/shift controls and for being the lab rat to test them:
    5 gold crates
    3 silver crates ( before they are gone! )
    2 bronze crates
    $1,500,000
    1500 gems
    Throw in a wrx sport too for pain and suffering... THANKS !
  • Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited August 2017
    Dam guys chill out man. Just tell them what going wrong, they fix it and end of story. Stop all the crying man.. Free bees just decease the value of what ever they are given, its redundant
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    It was meant for laughs I don't expect anything..
    ^ correct

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

Because no matter how much we have invested. They still own it. We think we do, but we don't. We pay, they still own.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    We are leasing WITHOUT the option to buy

• BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Lol. They are pixel pimps. And their whôres keep getting worse
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited August 2017
    Just keep on playing without spending any more. Used to buy a lot of gems from the game. Rrc where available from the bm..as things are turning to be it doesn't take to be a genious to understand that this would effect plenty of racers...if these stop spending like I'm gonna do than the game will go down. It's inevitable. The game was successful due to the fact that rrc was in abundance. Even physiologically...to get a mill for 60c and from the game it costs 90bucks it encouraged you to go on..to wage high bet races to pink a lot since rrc was easily available...don't bother. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    There is no boycott. They are all running. Those teams are all running alts instead of mains. They are all going to get the car

T1 is still drama. They are all running. Come on 3m already and still 6 hours to go in first event
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    What turf boycott. Looking at the top 25 teams points I do not see any boycott.
    ^ lol I called that 20mins into turf

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    If my wife only knew how much time and money is invested rr should have stocks would be so rich. I'm staying like he said above till they pull the plug. Good luck to all and damn good job carbonated on this latest update bravo. Keep it up.