Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New Update for App

JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
So i heard the new update you can take out NOS?
Will that change the values of all cars? Good way or bad way?

Also, are there any graphic changes or cars added as well?

Comments

• Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Tie glitch seems to be back, and extremely laggy @[RR]Grafalgar
  • Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
    team doesn't show online anymore . Times are slower unfair racing people who haven't updated
    Also when I race showdown always take me to empty lobby . Need to push refresh up to 5 time before I get to a track with cars on them
    How about team page not showing who's online ? And I liked the old system that had the points ladder showing highest scorer to lowest
    Game has just shut down can't get past loading stages
  • forestgforestg Registered Users 36 Posts
    Can't tell where redline is on tach. Running slower times. Shift assist is only up if near perfect launch if not tach is red and vibrating and you have know idea when to shift
    Cars aren't performing well. Def slower. Than before update. Seems as though launch points are different for drop launches on my cars.
    I know my shift points. But what happens to the new players when the run into this situation? It will deter them away from this game. No? If I just started this game and knew nothing about it I wouldn't be so involved in game as it would be difficult for your average new players I get it your trying to teach new players but more than half your players are kids we're a rare breed older players. That. Been playing this game for years and we were fine with the old tach. I personally would of left it alone. I'm just giving back input do u can fine tune game
    This was a simple enjoyable game to play. I don't know what ur trying to turn it into. But your going in the wrong direction. Just my opinion.
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Well in all do offense, the tutorial still has you install nos. Yes we can take it off now. But your still leading then down the wrong path. Nos should be the last thing installed a nd only if need to get to a certain lobby or maxed. Teaching anyone anything else is a bold face lie.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited August 2017
    What @dwdtuning said. ^^^ very very true. Same applies for ghost fukkken shifting...if you guys state that it's legit why don't you include a dam tutorial ?!?... @[rr] Trafalgar..isn't the following what you said ??.........

You guys, the hardened vets, said "f how the game wants me to play, I'll go online and learn the real way".. you figured that out and have been kicking **** since. Most new players won't bother going online to figure it out. They just toss the game out, saying it's rigged, or impossible to win without paying, etc.

Amen...

Either you fix it or else tutor it.
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    I am a hardened veteran of the game and do not like being labeled or considered the type of player out to be crushing noobs, using every trick,or online info or whatever. If you are a new comer to the game there is obviously a learning period. It's difficult yea but you stick it out because this is the best racing game and it is fun. I have worked hard to build a fun garage with legitamate game play and it is an unfair assumption to label the vets this way. If you are looking to shake up turf or bring new comers to spend money, changing the fundamentals isn't the answer. How about preserving legitimate gameplay instead? This Guinea pig is headed back to CSR...
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Seriously join csr2 just to see how simple and clear the launch and shift are. That is how it should be. Let me be clear RR is the BEST drag racing game because of the vast amount and variety of different cars, turf, showdown,etc,etc. Let's get the controls right to match this please!
  • Sjustice02Sjustice02 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I also a hardened veteran, like the changes. I can actually get perfect launches and perfect reaction times again. It was so frustrating getting a .100 rt on a consistent basis. But that is fixed. Thank You!!! Yes my cars are slower by about .050, which is annoying. But I think I'm getting it, just need to re learn that new tach. I'm confident that you guys will get that corrected and I'll get my 63 z28 back to 8.420.

I,do have one thing though, now that I can get perfect rt, when I get .000 rt in tournament, it disqualifies me, which is annoying too.

Well thanks for what you guys are trying to do!
    Gotta stop the freaking tach vibrating!!! I'm early shifting and thedang thing is jumping around. Throwing me off!!!
  • SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I do not see any update for ver 6.4 on my google play, any idea? is it only available on some regions? I'm based in Canada
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @SpeedTrapp they only released to 10% of android users
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

@SpeedTrapp they only released to 10% of android users

Thanks for the info