Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

6.4.1 & more hotfixes

[RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
6.4.1 is out and steadily becoming available to all players as it migrates across Google and Apple’s store servers. Once it is 100% available to both GooglePlay and the Apple App Store, all players will have to update to 6.4.1.

Metallic Shader fixed
-An error was occurring causing metallic colored cars to show as chrome paint.

Speed Bug
-Cars were running a little slower. This was caused by an error which led to the car letting off the throttle for exactly one frame following the shift.

Wheels appearing black on the winning car at the end of a race
-Fixed

Cars failing to load
-Added so that the game will not freeze and lock players out if this occurs.

Betting process showed incorrect amount
- Fixed.

More to come in 6.4.2,
-larger shift button and nitrous button
-larger touch area for both
-other stuff

Comments

• CoorzmanCoorzman Registered Users 54 Posts
    edited August 2017
    Thanks! It appears that the NOS button and pedal were moved further up the screen as well. I think that has something to do with the NOS button issues as well. People are used to hitting at a certain point on the screen which is now right at the bottom of the NOS button. Also the button and pedal are closer together. Could this be causing an overlap like the launch button issue a while back?
    IGN is G Bubs
    Co Leader of F U K A Turfcar
  • couchrac3rcouchrac3r Registered Users 4,901 Posts
    There is no longer a time stamp on turf race results screen. You guys remove this on accident by chance or was it intended? Broke a current rrcr wr and can't submit due to this.
  • xangelxxangelx Registered Users 12 Posts
    The mia car is broken. Lock-in ppl out of game. Let's get it fixed pls asap
  • xangelxxangelx Registered Users 12 Posts
    Come on. Someone. Man not fair. At all I love Nissan event man
  • trickster8trickster8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's first it would give me a error of can't load car 246,so I removed it and tried to reinstall it and now it won't install it, this sucks and please fix it
  • LUCKEY76LUCKEY76 Registered Users 838 Posts
    Can get game to load it worked fine around 5:30pm est but it 9:25 and i have been trying since 8 to get this thing going so i can turf im using a s6 plus game error code is -6