Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Multiplayer

WrapzillaWrapzilla Registered Users 4 Posts
When I join a match I'm ALWAYS matched with cars atleast a second faster than me and their cars ranks are always higher even when I max out my car.... so I'm forced into a disadvantage no matter what lobby I join with any car... which means I can't really make money on the game since it's basically impossible to win unless they mess up

Comments

• xXSaltNPepperXxxXSaltNPepperXx Registered Users 394 Posts
    Theres some lobbies 1620 1625 1630 1635 1640 1645 1650 1656 1663 1668 spossed 73 and maxed

Try to find urs tuning ur car @Wrapzilla
  • WrapzillaWrapzilla Registered Users 4 Posts
    What does that even mean? I'm saying everytime I join a lobby no matter what they're atleast 3 speed ratings above me...
    > @xXSaltNPepperXx said:
    > Theres some lobbies 1620 1625 1630 1635 1640 1645 1650 1656 1663 1668 spossed 73 and maxed
    >
    > Try to find urs tuning ur car @Wrapzilla
    EVEN WHEN I HAVE A MAXED CAR
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @Wrapzilla What he's trying to say is you need to learn to build your car to the lobby caps, and you need to learn what various cars max out at.

For example, most C class cars will max at or around 1652. If you take that into a lobby, you'll more than likely encounter cars built to 56, and they'll smoke you every race (unless you are in a car specific, or class specific event).

So, what you should do - is instead of maxing that C class car, build it until the rating is low 1650 (so it doesn't bump you to a 56 rated lobby). That way you'll have the highest rating possible for that bracket / lobby. Now, bear in mind - just because your car is built to the lobby cap doesn't mean you'll dominate, as some cars are faster than others even at the same rating. For example, an S or R class car built to 56 will most times outrun a B class built to 56.

Hope that helps a bit.
    You're not listening it doesn't matter if I max to each lobby.... no matter what there is someone that's undercover with a car that's atleast 10 faster than mine I literally just lost my car to a c class that was maxed when at 1552 when my car was 1530 sooo obviously the lobbies don't work
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    If you are referring to lobby jumpers, yes - they are still around....for now. The system currently in place has cut them down significantly, but there is a way to exploit the current system. That exploit is known, and is being addressed as I type this. In the mean time, if you aren't willing to lose the car, don't risk it. Why you would pink someone without racing them first to check their rating.....is beyond me.