Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Newbie need of some help to understand the game.

ChillYoungDopeChillYoungDope Registered Users 3 Posts
edited August 2017 in Tips, Tricks and Setups
Hello RR Forum,
So as the tittle suggested I'm a newbie who thought buying a zonda r3 1683 would make him win any pink slip, what ending up happening is me losing my zonda to a f***ing focus r2 1682 by half a second(6.732s focus 7.236 me) what i don't understand is how exactly the system works?.
I mean my reaction time was almost same (0.128 me 0.100 him) how did i end up losing to him?
My car had more power for sure since even a fully tuned focus rs re doesn't have enough power to match a zonda.
Can somebody help me understand what should i look for to fully understand the system?
PS:I learned the zonda's launch and shift patterns before going for a pink slip and i can say i was pretty accurate to that race that i describe(didn't hit the perfect launch for about 300rpm but manage to hit the nitro from the begining and hit 3 perfect shifts)

Comments

• Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited August 2017
    Best advice to help you catch up is to watch some of Pigpens videos on youtube. Ive been playing way to long to explain everything. Dont even know where to start. But most of Pigpens videos you'll find very helpful
  • ChillYoungDopeChillYoungDope Registered Users 3 Posts
    Riyaad01 said:

Best advice to help you catch up is to watch some of Pigpens videos on youtube. Ive been playing way to long to explain everything. Dont even know where to start. But most of Pigpens videos you'll find very helpful

Thank you very much for answering!
    I've watched some of his videos and they are very helpful!
    But as i see there are way more thinks to learn apart from what this guy can help me learn.
    Anyway again thank you very much for taking the time to answer to a newbie like me!
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    From what it sounds like besides his RT he ran a pretty near perfect run while you on the other hand ran a complete garbage run.
  • ChillYoungDopeChillYoungDope Registered Users 3 Posts
    JohnKIV said:

From what it sounds like besides his RT he ran a pretty near perfect run while you on the other hand ran a complete garbage run.

Messing up by not hitting the perfect launch you say? or something alse?
    (Thank you for taking the time to answer)
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited September 2017
    what i did to get good at launchs and shifting is to get some cheep jettas or civic's
    tune them and learn the shifts and such. then progress from there.

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I find that cars with drops on the launch button or first light are my best cars for launching.