BUG REPORTS 6.4.1:
Most bugs have been fixed but here is what I see is left:
1. friend list can't be scrolled: it keeps resetting all the way to the left
2. showdown / turf timer was removed from race result screen: can't get RRCR WR pics without this. Better yet why don't you show the lobby rating on the race result screen?
3. no pinks countdown timer: scenario: if I challenge someone, they raise to pinks, I can sit there forever without chickening or accepting race. I witnessed this happen to me, then I tested it by doing it to someone else. I sat for a good few minutes.
4. game freezes at race start screen for one second.
5. "Online" indicator was removed from team list screen. This was useful to have why was it removed?
6. In game chat is still riddled with problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes you can message a friend but they can't reply. Sometimes you can message someone but after rebooting you cannot.
7. New challenge a friend feature is also riddled with bugs. Rarely does it work. Sometimes it brings you to an empty lobby after receiving a challenge from a friend and accepting. Sometimes the button is disabled even though both players are sitting at world map screen. When it does actually work, it only works once then both players need to reboot to make it work again. Sending cars is an absolute headache. Also, consider adding an audible alert sound when you receive a challenge.
8. First gen focus Rs cannot be tuned in garage. The stage 1-2 pro ABC buttons don't display properly. Also cannot test drive this car either. Game freezes on loading test track screen. Tried to use in showdown and it freezes after starting a race. So this car is unusable right now.
9. "Glitchiness" when launching and sometimes even during race: We all experience that small hiccup when a race is first starting, when you start to rev up RPM - that's not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to when this same type of thing happens later on during race. Many times it happens as the lights are counting down to launch, which most definitely fcks up the launch. It has also happened to me after launching, while trying to shift. Of course this has the same terrible impact to the race.
1. Customize shifter paddle size, nos button, placement.
2. Add a countdown to when launch light wil illuminate so we can drop non droppable cars.
3. Do NOT remove GS. obvious reasons. It doesn't hurt anyone. Some kids whine about it but truth is that EVERYONE has the same opportunity to do it. Not a hack, not a glitch, not a cheat. People know what cars are GS so they can avoid them if they don't GS. GS adds an interesting facet to this game. If people don't GS they can race cars that don't GS. The same way if they're in a D class they shouldn't race an R2 class car. If you have to then just raise the class of the cars that respond well to GS. Or add some flag to the name even.
4. Sell RRC cheaper in game. I get you're trying to "balance" the economy but you're waiting too long to do it. A LOT of People are leaving this game right now. Mills should be sold in game for $1ea. Less for large bundles.
5. message a friend without needing to load their garage
6. Make NOS activation automatic at race start. Or an option to activate automatically or not.
7. Add lobby stamp to race result screen.
8. Lobby names should be 1650-A, not G435.
9. Use TestFlight for beta testing. Use players to beta test. There are always major problems with every update guys... people are willing to help. Have them sign NDAs and get on board!!!!
10. Use iOS / Android Game Center for leaderboards, WRs for cars, etc. this is something that should be managed in game.
11. Use iOS APK for screen recording.
12. Make countdown light sounds louder. Engine overpowers the countdown and shifts. It's already harder to tell when perfect launch light is on, we need to be able to hear better.
13. Perfect launch range indicator needs to be brighter or more prevalent. Since removing the green light, it's much harder to tell when you're in perfect launch range.
14. Make tach / rpm custom by car. If I car doesn't rev to 10k rpm, don't show 10k. If it only revs to 6k then have tach stop at 6k.
15. Sort garage: I like what you did with inventory sorting. We need ways to sort select and mark certain cars in our garage. Like a way to apply FILTERS. for example I want to be able to see only EURO cars, then euro cars that are AWD, and then euro AWD cars that are R class. Those of us with large garages go thru a lot of time scrolling.
16. Add countdown to launch light illumination. When I first saw the new lights at bottom left I thought that would be the countdown to when the launch light illuminates. If you did that, we could better prepare for the race. Sometimes there is lag and sometimes there is not, at the start of a race. If you added this countdown, we could also drop launch cars that we cannot currently drop launch.
17. Unblocking stage 2, and Pro parts. Meaning why do I need to upgrade to stage 1 before being able to upgrade to stage 2? Just let us upgrade directly to whatever part we want right away. If you want to increase the wait time so be it. Combine them for all I care. I'll wait 2 days to go directly to Pro c instead of having to do stage 1, wait. Stage 2, wait. Pro c, wait.
18. Make Alex recognize the best part no matter what is currently installed. Meaning if you upgrade engine head to stage 2, Alex will suggest head Pro a is best. That's great. But, if you have stage 1 head Installed currently, but you also have stage 2 previously purchased, Alex will suggest going to stage 2 instead of Pro A. Another example: if you upgrade axle to stage 2 (because the auto tune for stage 1&2 make you upgrade axle even though it's technically not the best for maxing since it adds weight), Alex will suggest that Pro A axle is the next best upgrade because it removes 0.30lbs for example... but the STOXK axle is truly the best upgrade because it removes more weight than Pro A does. Alex only looks UP.
19. Similar to the way you added the auto-tune to do all stage 1, all stage 2 upgrades, add a third level to do all the best Pro parts for maxing a car.
20. Copy-paste tune on multiple cars at once. Select one car, copy and paste tune to other cars you select. Combine wait time or gem cost to instantly install.
21. Purchase multiple cars from showroom at once time. Why can't I just buy 30 cars from showroom at one time?
22. Sometimes we get less points because of "same opponent" however many times I have DEFINITELY NOT raced that opponent all turf or at least for several hours. Also, the reduced points for a foul are BS already, but making them stack is even worse. Just because three people in a row foul to me doesn't mean I should be punished.