Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals Up and Downs with 6.4

2Next

Comments

• scuba420stevescuba420steve Registered Users 689 Posts
    edited September 2017
    Just lost a car due to a lobby jumper in have screen shot of proof.

@[rr]prodigal grim
    My ign stearychiefing420

It's ign cekburn6504
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    > @scuba420steve said:
    > My ign stearychiefing420
    >
    > It's ign cekburn6504

A lost car would remain a lost car...car won't be given back. It's a risk you are taking when playing the game.
    A risk I was taking yes against someone that's supposed to be same rating understandable but due to some one exploiting there update how shall that be my fault @greenstaged
  • djtony268djtony268 Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited September 2017
    Hi my name is tony and I'm having a serious problem with racing rivals for a few days now. I can't get the game to load anymore, it keeps showing unable to complete action 6 or error 200. This is not good for me I have spent allot of real hard earned cash on your game. Is there a new update solving this prob or a way to fix it? Please reply to my email asap this is my 2nd one to your company. Do note it was working perfect after first installing 6.4.1 then it started to mess around. I uninstalled and reinstalled since prob happened but it seems to have gotten worst the touch screen stop working to retry or to logging into my goggle account. User name DJ tony 268 Os Android
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    > @scuba420steve said:
    > A risk I was taking yes against someone that's supposed to be same rating understandable but due to some one exploiting there update how shall that be my fault @greenstaged

I understand what you're saying. The thing is there where instances were players lost cars literally to the game and glitches and never got back their car.

Most you can hope for is that glu will ban the fraudster but other than that they won't give you back your car. Heard that they have been banning those exploiting some loop hole in which lobby jumpers can still practice their shiity practices.
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    LOL^^
    well if u are goingto do that make it automatic trans. so every one gets p. launch and the same time and then it all fare and equal.
    "" dange a tie again ""

• 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    JUMPERS ARE STILL GETTING IN.....

How are they doing that
  • chewbacuschewbacus Registered Users 5,148 Posts
    Random requests/suggestions.

I know you are fixing the NOS light, awesome.
    Can you also allow for launch light to be a bit more bright to see the launch zone better?
    Friends list auto scrolls to beginning when looking through it.
    See which of your teammates are online again.
    Possibly add a "favorite cars" feature so you can quickly find cars instead of scrolling through entire garage.
    IGN: Chewbacus
    Official Middlist of Middle Men
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Lets be honest. You've broken shit that didn't need touching.... WHY?

THE BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** IDIOTS

I HAD HIGH HOPES.

THEY'RE GONE
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    chewbacus said:

Random requests/suggestions.

I know you are fixing the NOS light, awesome.

Can you also allow for launch light to be a bit more bright to see the launch zone better?

Friends list auto scrolls to beginning when looking through it.

See which of your teammates are online again.

Possibly add a "favorite cars" feature so you can quickly find cars instead of scrolling through entire garage.

Friends list bug and online teammates will be fixed in 6.4.2,

...and I like the "favorites" idea
  • Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Please don't give these guys any new ideas, they have enough on their plate with fixing their broken game.
    So I spend 3k gems an no racer club rewards were recived
    edited September 2017
    Ign same as here
    > @C y r u s said:
    > Please don't give these guys any new ideas, they have enough on their plate with fixing their broken game.

That's so true the game needs to be looked at carefully and I mean carefully...... Before glu makes use the users the test subjects why don't u at the tech office sit the hell down and play the game first..... Also just like how u know the top teams let them be the first to use the upgrades reason for this they would definitely be complaining to u guys and there's nothing much for them to loose after all they have almost 95% of all the great stuff.... Don't put out a upgrade to the werl that will have so much issues at once and even when you get complaints u still take u sweet non caring time to solve do remember ur game ain't cheap at all so I suggest to PUT USERS CONCERN FIRST!!!!!
    > @[RR] Prodigal Grim said:
    > Random requests/suggestions.
    >
    >
    >
    > I know you are fixing the NOS light, awesome.
    >
    > Can you also allow for launch light to be a bit more bright to see the launch zone better?
    >
    > Friends list auto scrolls to beginning when looking through it.
    >
    > See which of your teammates are online again.
    >
    > Possibly add a "favorite cars" feature so you can quickly find cars instead of scrolling through entire garage.
    >
    > Friends list bug and online teammates will be fixed in 6.4.2,
    >
    > ...and I like the "favorites" idea

There's allot of post that you don't take invest in which have some good opinions and ideas it shows allot more interest if u even like or dislike so we all know where u stand bro
  • SHONCHANDSHONCHAND Registered Users 80 Posts
    almost a month no 400gems lol wake up guys??????
  • rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    What about the "Unable to complete action." (-6) and (-200) Still no words about that issue
    Nope they seem to be ova looking it I been in contact with glu about it all they saying is to uninstall and reinstall which doesn't make a difference after u close the game the same prob keeps happening..... That's why I stand with what I posted before....
  • SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Anyone having issues copying tunes?

Today I'm working on some Javelins, getting ready for next week.
    I have a 56 tune I have gotten to like, so I am copying them to a couple other Javelins I have.
    Tune for tune, the hp/weight is very close, not exact, but close. Why are my ratings 1653 on 2 cars, and 1656 on the original 2?
    I had this happen this weekend with some subaru coupes. I copied a 56 tune of mine to a few others, and ended up 53 on each of them.
  • JunkBoy86JunkBoy86 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok. Look, my IGN is JunkBoy86. I'm getting real pissed off right now. I have restarted the game 10 times and restarted my phone 2 times. Every time I load the game, I can't click on anything. I can't even move my car in the garage. It's been like this for a straight hour.
  • Spot line 75Spot line 75 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I get unable error 500. Game won't load just does nothing
  • Spot line 75Spot line 75 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Anyone with a clue?
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Updated and guess what? The tach doesn’t light up like the launch button, the nos issue is still there and still getting error codes. Was anything actually fixed?