Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Error during load up

BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
Anyone else getting an error at startup
I have to restart like 10 times sometimes
It's annoying when you can't even do something as simple as log into the game
Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed

Comments

• bubblegump29bubblegump29 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Having the same issues as u can't even load the game at all I tired everything nothing works at all
  • LATER_OKLATER_OK Registered Users 6 Posts
    Loading the game - I cannot get past step 2 - Loading static data.
    Error : Unable to complete action -6 .
    I have tried to delete the game and re-load - same issue
    I have shut down and cleanup my device - same issue

ANY HELP OR ADVICE FROM RR
  • LATER_OKLATER_OK Registered Users 6 Posts
    Now the error code is : 200 - The action cannot be completed

RR ADMIN: WHAT IS GOING ON. - WE HAVE TURF AND WE CANNOT GET INTO THE GAME
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    > @LATER_OK said:
    > Now the error code is : 200 - The action cannot be completed
    >
    > RR ADMIN: WHAT IS GOING ON. - WE HAVE TURF AND WE CANNOT GET INTO THE GAME

I wad also getting that then I tried with Wifi off using data and the game would load. Makes no sense to me.
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    I reinstalled app and worked for me
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game loaded twice now error -6 AGAIN hope u guys are Workin on this second turf in a row can't race
    Spoke too soon it's still happening at least i can play but have to restart 8 times
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    How can it be so inconsistent not understanding will load one hour and not the next five.
  • bubblegump29bubblegump29 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I uninstalled the and installed it again it loaded up find and was able to get in my garage but can not race with friend because u needs to download the exact data so when I goes to download the exact data that's when I gets upaded profile then click restart then get the data error then gets that (-6) error so it's never freaking ending fix the damn game already missing turfs because of this crap can't do shit all
  • SM4CKSM4CK Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm getting the error -6 now also. This is the third turf in a row there has been some kind of detrimental malfunction restricting access or game play and then ultimately hurting turf performance. I'm very curious as to how and why multiple issues are continuing to affect people and yet our priorities are focused else where.
  • LUCKEY76LUCKEY76 Registered Users 838 Posts
    Same problem
  • ImprezahRRImprezahRR Registered Users 268 Posts
  • rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    When Finally the game loads appears the message "Your account has been updated! Please restart the game to play. (FR)"
    This happens way too often it gets really frustrating
    Has me contemplating about quitting
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    I can't understand why this is not happening to all. From my end I never experienced this issue. Could be related to particular mobile phones / brand or os ?
  • rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    I believe the issue is basically a network problem.

I've tried to play with my data plan and load fine but when I switch to Wi-Fi the error appears again. Don't know why not happened on previous versions with the same device