Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lobby Jumpers 6.4

JunkBoy86JunkBoy86 Registered Users 3 Posts
I want to try to see if we could get a post to report all of our POS Lobby Jumpers :) Don't know if this will work or not, but let's try! If you have raced against a person who is above the lobby rating, screenshot and post here. Lets get these pesky Lobby Jumpers off the road! Thank you!

Comments

• 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited September 2017
    adding to the list.
    mikegregg87 - profile pic - none
    kit skid 221 - profile pic - (2) red and black racing chairs

edited September 2017
  • brn2fly1brn2fly1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    LAMB OK GOD
    runs a 1663 Evo VIII in a 1650 lobby.
    Not sure how to add a screenshot but I do have one
    a lot of the "lobby installers" are using civics and other low end cars that install on short time frames.
    i have 2 civics that are tuned to 30 and 35, i compare the tq & weight to see if they are "installers"

• Razor_IXRazor_IX Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited September 2017

some Minutes Ago in a 1640 Lobby

Some days before in a 1640 Lobby