Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a "Hacker"

124Next

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info. You can contact support to look into your race specifically by pressing the "?" in game.
  • jasonrgv956jasonrgv956 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey does anyone know the redemption code??
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    [RR] Foxx said:

if its a glitch and you can explain it in detail to the point where i can repro it (please pm me this info) Then I can work on it, "speed glitch" and "money glitch" doesnt help me. Kenny if you know how to do the money glitch pm me and explain it please.

I be play is game everday about 5 month now . I star 3:00pm i pop m4 racing B that my car. I rac win or lost that how I make money at earth time
  • LATER_OKLATER_OK Registered Users 6 Posts
    An opponent with car Jeta GLI requested to race. I selected $500 to race and then the opponent selected pinks. I selected my boost and then accepted the request for pinks. Time ran out and No race took place but it came up with the screen that shows that the opponent did 0.000 sec and I - DNF . It also showed that I lost my car and $500. I took a picture of the screen showing the results.

As I went a long the system showed the usual OUCH and that I need to collect another car. When I went into my garage lucky for me my Mitsubishi was still there. I am not sure if I lost the $500 though.

room : ???
    my car : White 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
    my car speed rating : 1660
    opponent Car : Blue 2004 Jetta GLI
    opponent user name : BREAKOUT NOS 1796
    opponent ET : 0.000 sec
    Date/Time : 10/01/2016 17:20
    my username : LATER OK

Can stop people hacking I hate that people all hack they me lost all the time
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    JUICED NOS 2582 is a HACKER

photo IMG_1405_zps1c8m90oy.png
    edited March 2016
    My car: dodgers challenger gt2 . My car spend rating 1668 . Opponent car was : 8.03 opponent use names: Khmer krom. Date month 3-26-16 around 7:00 pm ET use name Ace chrome 3338
  • barq1111barq1111 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I keep losing my money without any reson please help
    :( I keep losing my money without any reson please help
    I lose all the money on my account without plaing my user name barq1111 please help me i cant have more than 2000 and i need to upgrade my car
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="[RR] Foxx">if its a glitch and you can explain it in detail to the point where i can repro it (please pm me this info) Then I can work on it, "speed glitch" and "money glitch" doesnt help me. Kenny if you know how to do the money glitch pm me and explain it please.</blockquote>
  • kyekye Registered Users 3 Posts
    Need help getting my account back on racing rivals cause I can't sign back into it.
  • DAKINGJAMES1DAKINGJAMES1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    A player of the name of Sky3lin3 stole 56 of my cars and stole over 500,000 of my hard earned money. If I cannot get my cars back I will not bother to play any glu game if this is the way they let their game work.
  • DAKINGJAMES1DAKINGJAMES1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sky3lin3 hacked my account with links he sent http://www.bangladeshsupremecourtbar.com/adm/LoGin/fb-home/en/login/?i=3252 he took all my r class cars and rims
  • FRUSTAT3FRUSTAT3 Registered Users 2 Posts

I got stuck in the light....30 seconds later
  • FRUSTAT3FRUSTAT3 Registered Users 2 Posts

Losing without racing smfh
  • smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    What about actual hackers my account was hacked they took almost everything good I had but they hacked into my account with a computer from Indonesia I can give the hackers IP address they hacked my account from
    And here we go.....

AGAIN!!

Here is some screenshots of speed hacks again in the game...

photo hacki_zpshkgzhaez.jpg

Is this is possible with Nismo GTR GT3 :

photo hacko_zpsyovl50dy.jpg

For sure not possible time with Nismo GTR GT3 :

Not the best quality but visible...

photo hacku_zpsngzwu1ua.jpg

And last one for now, i almost lost my K ONE:1 to Corvette C7.R...

photo hack_zpsizeachwo.jpg

Please RR Team get this fixed ASAP!!

We want the game to be good again.
    Here are some more names...

photo as_zpsf0fhsk6g.jpg

photo as3_zpsbdfdxzil.jpg

photo as4_zps6zxjksqo.jpg

photo as2_zps5pozzhzr.jpg

This one hacked and still lost his car...
    photo as5_zpsrw918udq.jpg

photo as6_zpslzse4dqn.jpg

photo as7_zpsklriq9zv.jpg

photo asd_zpsxd1coooy.jpg

photo asd1_zps4wnkd8yv.jpg

photo hack1_zps2n1d3sb6.jpg

Here this guy took my car and then when he was called hacker he was saying he ran 6.899 in that run...

I hope all these bastards will get banned, just sad news we won't get our cars back that we lost to them...
  • Johnhetu60Johnhetu60 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have a week team and need the friends join option. hate the room droppers or lobby droppers but I give cars to my team for those posting points in turf. Past week I gave the mclaren 650 s to players with 2,500 + points. gave 3 of them away. if friends join is removed I can't reward team mates. Team: 20 500 50 jems if anyone wants to earn cars for points.
  • Razor_IXRazor_IX Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited September 2017

Was a 5k Race in 1640 Lobby.
    And thanks God, i didnt Pinked him that Race.
  • Razor_IXRazor_IX Registered Users 3 Posts

Yep, lost against a Cheater in a 1640 Lobby and lost my car