Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hot Fix - Tournaments & Wheels

[RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
edited May 2017 in Patch Notes and Hotfixes

TOURNAMENTS

• We’ve received reports of suspicious activity in tournaments and we're looking into it.
  • Free daily tokens have been disabled.

WHEELS

• Some of the wheel prices weren’t adjusted during the last hot fix.
  • They now sell for the correct amount of Racing Rivals cash.
We apologize for any inconveniences while we make Racing Rivals great again.

-Prodigal Grim

Comments

• Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Yes, I see in tournaments car ratings all over the board. I notice rims are selling for 5k when they used to sell 60k from free daily crates. What happened to the free rims from I think fate of the furious? They were up to 19inch. I put them on cars like my 70 Honda that would only accept up to 16 inch. They looked super cool but now the rim sizes have been adjusted to the max rim size for whatever particular car you have.
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts

Yes, I see in tournaments car ratings all over the board.

Are you seeing this now or this was an issue in the past?

• didisaifullah24didisaifullah24 Registered Users 10 Posts
    nope i dont see the tourment
  • DJBOOSTEDDJBOOSTED Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey guys, why are the 390k tournaments not showing in the game?
    I have saved 65 tokens for it but now that tournament is gone?
    Is this normal? Will it be brought back? Will I have my free tokens back?
  • GROTGOGGAGROTGOGGA Registered Users 3 Posts
    During tournament's after I go nd cheack the scoreboard a blue line stay on my screen.I hve a a screen shot to proof it
  • GROTGOGGAGROTGOGGA Registered Users 3 Posts
    How is it opposable tht I loose,if both players time is 0.000 in turf nd in multiplayer challenge.I hve a screenshot for that 2,lost around 760k :(
  • MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    > @[RR] Prodigal Grim said:
    > TOURNAMENTS
    >
    >
    > * We’ve received reports of suspicious activity in tournaments and we're looking into it.
    > * Free daily tokens have been disabled.
    >
    > WHEELS
    >
    >
    > * Some of the wheel prices weren’t adjusted during the last hot fix.
    > * They now sell for the correct amount of Racing Rivals cash.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconveniences while we make Racing Rivals great again.
    >
    > -Prodigal Grim

Any update on fixing this and bringing back the 390k tournament?
  • RimoCreedeZzzRimoCreedeZzz Registered Users 707 Posts
    Its back, but they didnt gave back our tokens ... fucck man....

IGN: Rimoreedezzz
  • RimoCreedeZzzRimoCreedeZzz Registered Users 707 Posts

Its back, but they didnt gave back our tokens ... fucck man....

Saved up over 35 of them but I guess we all can say bye bye to them

IGN: Rimoreedezzz
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I had around 180 max tourney tokens... All gone.. this sucks..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Garcia619Garcia619 Registered Users 3,111 Posts
    I got disqualified from tournaments after hitting 0.000 RT. What's up with that ?
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    i win in 1630 tournaments with my jetta and it keeps disqualifily me.
    i am loosing cash to race and then the race jacks me up... why??

• EnemyRivalsEnemyRivals Registered Users 510 Posts
    i had 167 tokens for the 390k tournament now all gone wtf
    IGN: FLAMIN SLICER
    IGN: ENEMYRIVALS
  • Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    yhhhh where our tokens gone i had 284
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    any update on this???
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    The tokens we're removed due to exploitation.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Will they be returned ?
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited July 2017
    Hey Daniel are the tokens going to be back? And hopefully this point system isn't permanent, guys like spend a lot time and cash lobby running, this new system doesn't do anything for me, please tell it's not permanent, my concerns are 1# new point system be adjusted 2# chat working properly #3 team logo fix 4# tourney tokens#5 iOS login not working at all, login, restart , I'm logged out, log back in , restart I'm logged out? Wtf.. already went thru the fyber team resolution but nothing resolved
  • HateScammerz666HateScammerz666 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Highly upset on how you run this game, you guys are nothing but a bunch of failures, this is nothing but an arcade racing game, Nfs takes big lead over this game, And CSR, surpasses this game by miles, I don't know what you guys are doing, there's is no structural plans for making Racing Rivals better, I can see between the lines.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    > @HateScammerz666 said:
    > Highly upset on how you run this game, you guys are nothing but a bunch of failures, this is nothing but an arcade racing game, Nfs takes big lead over this game, And CSR, surpasses this game by miles, I don't know what you guys are doing, there's is no structural plans for making Racing Rivals better, I can see between the lines.

Apologies mate but as the saying goes...beggars cannot be choosers. Don't take it personally for I agree with many that things need to be fixed. That said the situation is as it is. It's either take it or leave it. If you like csr better than you know what you have to do.
    > @2INURPINk said:
    > Hey Daniel are the tokens going to be back? And hopefully this point system isn't permanent, guys like spend a lot time and cash lobby running, this new system doesn't do anything for me, please tell it's not permanent, my concerns are 1# new point system be adjusted 2# chat working properly #3 team logo fix 4# tourney tokens#5 iOS login not working at all, login, restart , I'm logged out, log back in , restart I'm logged out? Wtf.. already went thru the fyber team resolution but nothing resolved

Dont think they have plans to restart giving the 150k tokens. They say it's exploitation....I doubt that. Main reason is that they need to purge the game from the easily obtainable rrc. They need all to buy rrc and not getting it for free. It's quite evident..dunno how many are failing to see this.
    @greenstaged sorry I am new in this forums
    To the best of my understanding we are not beggars we are the suppose choosers, it's a free games but a lot of the fun stuff isn't here for free and or they allowed 3rd party selling so telling meveryone beggars can't be choosers is and huge slap in the face of every RR player who actually enjoy the good qualities of this game.
    edited October 2017
    @HateScammerz666

Glu dictates what is free and what is not. Its not us who decide...it's them. I repeat..the situation is what it is. True, they need to fix the most basic of things which come out with every update but there again they need to do it, not you ..not me, them!! ..I for one don't like a number of things but there again cannot do much about it since I'm dependant on their intervention. I can grumble and spit shit about the situation but there again its out of my hands...you said it..the game is free... So you cannot pretend much other than appreciate and enjoy what you have and what is given to you for free...that's why beggars cannot be choosers. If You decide to purchase something they still own what you bought. You won't own a thing. It's in the rules of the game. Again hence why beggars cannot be choosers. It's either you accept it or you dont. If not, you know what you have to do... Same for csr, if u think it is better than why are you here ?
    Well then **** this game and everyone responsible for killing it @greenstaged and I hate CSR as much as I hate GLU, you and CiE. But I'm glad you adhere to the BS...
    @HateScammerz666 it's the reality. BS or not it is what it is. Carbonated have the responsibility to fix what users say is broken. If they don't than they risk to lose their customers. Its a Take it or leave it situation. I decided to take it. It's free...no? The moment I decide that the game is not for me any more due to whatever reason, I quit. Simple.