Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Banning Scammers or what...

HateScammerz666HateScammerz666 Registered Users 10 Posts
edited October 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
This title itself gives it question, but I was wondering I'm a highly attentive person and what I've been nothing is that we have this suppose SCAMMERS LIST which is not only ******** but ridiculous. This intriguing question should be answered, this an ability NITTOLEGENDS had and you just took that from us ike taking a bone from a dog knowing the dogs like to play with the bone, I referenced this because I see you treat the low level players like dogs. And care about newbies and those who signed up for w.e they did in order to be the voice of RR. I work around corporate, and you know I know this tactic you're pulling off is just the ability to gain profits from new players that are now stuck in the 6.4.2 version of RR, which in case you didn't noticed this game doesn't appear in the Racing Games section of Google Play, says a lot. Just like CoD, BF franchise, Sports, or any other games out there are bought out and use for profit, we live in the 21 century, I believe better content can appear in this mobile game, because that's what it is. A mobile game.

Comments

• crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Scammers are not breaking TOS, because trades are not supported. There is a reason they chose this road. so they don't have to waste time, money and staff to police it. You want a happy experience, don't trade simple as that
  • HateScammerz666HateScammerz666 Registered Users 10 Posts
    But taking the most valuable aspect of its predecessor is killing I I understand about policing it and such but Nitto, you gotta give it to them they had down right. Why can we player experience that?
    edited October 2017

But taking the most valuable aspect of its predecessor is killing I I understand about policing it and such but Nitto, you gotta give it to them they had down right. Why can we player experience that?

The problem is, From what Ryyst said a while back, they have a small group that works this game. If they endorsed trades of any kind, then they are responsible for policing said feature. That would take, from their already small workforce and slow further development in other areas. Not only that, a total hands off approach, as i said above, means they will also profit from scammed deals. Since those cheated, will either buy from the showroom or buy from the Black market. Since they just got scammed from the BM, where do you think they'll go? Hands off 0 effort in policing and 100% profit thanks to the scammers. I wonder if RR isn't the biggest scammer, in the scam game. Something to ponder, This is why i never did trades, of any kind. If RR will not protect those scammed, means they don't care. IE they will profit from it
  • HateScammerz666HateScammerz666 Registered Users 10 Posts
    You feel limited by the little staff GLU can afford? Oh wow and likeep we don't matter apparently you do not know how NittoLEGENDS worked. GLU has attracted not only new player but players from its predecessor and you can't tell me that his wife who are somehow contacted by admins are total jackoffs and you tell me that anything wrong with is not a result of poor customer satisfaction, only trying to bait new player to play a dying platform, desperation, blinds anyone from success.

You feel limited by the little staff GLU can afford? Oh wow and likeep we don't matter apparently you do not know how NittoLEGENDS worked. GLU has attracted not only new player but players from its predecessor and you can't tell me that his wife who are somehow contacted by admins are total jackoffs and you tell me that anything wrong with is not a result of poor customer satisfaction, only trying to bait new player to play a dying platform, desperation, blinds anyone from success.

And you also have to realize, this game is about 4-5 years old now. The average game, only lasts like 2-3 tops. as a game gets older they move more personnel to other projects, therefore that small crew is now even smaller. You are right, i never did play Nitto, but heard about the things it had that this game didn't. maybe they learned from policing that one, that it's a losing proposition. Remember that game is dead now, Ever thought about the reason? Maybe was costing more, than was worth
    Please put it this way Sir, the fact that they have a place, where you can conduct business and a place to report scammers, is more than they have to do. Considering they don't even support trades, it's a wonder they have allowed it. I'm honestly surprised, they even let you do that considering, the whining about lack of support. You do realize they could very easily wipe that off don't you?