Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf team and getting kicked

KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
I think it's stupid that your turf team can kick you during turf. I did a lot of work on my turf team that was ranked 20 and they kicked me right before the prizes got distributed and screwed me outta my prize. They did it with a lot of people. I think the team should be locked in until the end of turf so you can't be kicked and screwed outta your prize. Sick and tired of this shit

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you man.. I was thinking they should lock teams at the start of turf, only bring able to add people if your not full.. But also, as your team ranks, your points decrease. Should like a horrible idea I know, but it's really not. I think it would really level the playing field. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I agree, once turf starts or any team event dealing with points and prizes the team players should lock. Can't kick or add anyone until it's over and prizes have been handed out.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree, just stupid that we put up a lot of points just to get screwed over in the end? Not cool, all that time and don't get anything. Ridiculous
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    I'd have some reservations regarding the blocking. Sometimes we need to kick inactive players out during turf to make room for active racers wanting to have a go. Blocking after turf is finished is an excellent idea but does require a time frame (small) to enable teams to readjust before the next wars.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are looking at solutions for team problems like this
  • Options
    Sweet, I was looking forward to that turf truck too. Dang people
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    people can be lame =[