Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Evo Viii turbo up pipe and Down pipe...

Jabber007Jabber007 Registered Users 24 Posts
Hi Can any one help me with the setup for evo Viii the turbo Down pipe and up pipe cant figure out what is best to use??? Any is the best setup for evo Viii tc466 and weight 2478,7??? Saw a guy with that Build and very fast and i Can only get 466 2488,2 and My personal time is 8.889 No boost i head people get to 8.8 with out boost any tips plz???

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if you are getting 8.88 with no boost that is pretty good. just learn how to launch it right and im pretty sure you can get 8.6
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    What is so hard about picking the part? Is there something I didn't tell you in the guide about which park to pick?
  • Options
    KrissandroKrissandro Registered Users 32 Posts
    Jabber, if its the difference on the weights of the cars that you stated, have you ever thought that it might be the CF Hood and Trunk installed on the lighter car? Also, try to read Shinbeats' guide which is stickied on the Tips Section.
  • Options
    My car is 1661 rating and got all the setup just wanna get the car to 466 2478,7
  • Options
    The question was Down pipe and up pipe nothing more or leas shine guy
  • Options
    Because its not hard for u too Pick maybe its for other people we are not all champs like u shiny
  • Options
    i dont Care what post so u cant say "havnt i heard what u say" hmm No i havnt... I ask a question if u dint have the answer in this topic Then dont post anything on this topic and u other question im only 9 ao My math is not that good
  • Options
    If My car is so shitty Then pink me evo va evo + 1 mil just and me now im online maybe i beat u on luck My car only so 8.889
  • Options
    I Think 8.8 is the best time with out boost so i Will try to beat u on luck Newbie vs Champs yea or No shinyman
  • Options
    Eep opp rerr erk derk herpaderp.
    That's all I got from your posts. *Kanye shrug*
  • Options
    Since you did the liberty of calling me out in front of everyone, I don't mind teaching you a lesson.
  • Options
    Why havnt u add me yet?
  • Options
    I did add you unless there's 2 Jabber007's.
  • Options
    What happens u ask if i boost omg off cause what a funny question 1 mio off cause i Will boost
  • Options
    Were are u on the game i see u are online and u dont answer anymore???
  • Options
    Pfsss next time talk the Then Walk the walk plz Thyåøøøs 2476 465 try get 2478 466 and dont Chicken out how do i add pictures so people Can see it
  • Options
    And u are level 200+ dont make since
  • Options
    Cause you first said no boost in this topic so I asked you if you're boosting or not. Whatever, not wasting my time with you anymore. Have fun being slow, kid.
  • Options
    Bro I have screenshots of you not responding lmao.
  • Options
    Me too how do i post it lool
  • Options
    Cant uploads from photo album? U write to u 5 time and u dont answer true or not?
  • Options
    I didn't get any messages; and you must not have either. I'm on NOW.
  • Options
    Looool a liar Tell me how Can i write to u when u are offline??? Plz Tell me how to post screenshoot anyone? Can do it from photo album still a newbie
  • Options
    Now My Mom and dad shouts at me gotta go to ved. School next Day and My english aint that bad i see u understand alot of my Words and i use a Danish Dictionary so thats why u dont understand 20 % of My Words goodnight
  • Options
    Kids these days..hahaha.
  • Options
    Man some one Tell me to post screen shot?
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    Go to tinypic.com and copy the HTML of the uploaded pic on there and u can post it here