Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

where do you guys work in real life.??

PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
I have noticed that i am not the only person who is an adult here in this game so i would like to know where do you guys work in real life.
Prev1

Comments

• -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    What are the UFO's up to ? What are those flying things where they come from?
    PINKSMASTA wrote: »
    I have noticed that i am not the only person who is an adult here in this game so i would like to know where do you guys work in real life. ill start first. i work for the government. i am a CIA agent believe it or not. sometimes i regret it and sometimes i don't. you get well paid but you risk your life a lot. a few weeks ago i got shot in the shoulder. DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS!!!!!. i wish i could have been a mechanical engineer or something that has to do with cars cause i love em no matter what.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'm a mechanic, I flip cars.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I work at Cie...
  • adeemkadeemk Registered Users 126 Posts
    One of the things about a CIA agent is they don't tell anyone they're in the CIA .. So yeah a CIA agent telling everyone he's in the CIA throws a big red flag up sorry bud but it is what it is and anyone in the CIA wouldn't have time to play a game like this and probably wouldn't play it too
    And a CIA agent has better grammar and a credit card .. Sorry I don't believe your story on another post you put you own a skyline R34.. And someone called you out for it and found the pic on google lol it's funny you're on forums all the time that tells me something too
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I prefer to tell the truth than to lie and say I work somewhere else. anyways its not like I will bump into one of you and youd recognize me cause nobody has ever seen me in real life.
    No bs you're a liar that's that
    Grammar of a 14 year old claiming to be CIA lol too much video games for you kid
    you crack me up. how old are you. maybe ur 12 and YOU ARE REALLY LEING!!
  • Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    I work at Farmers Insurance, I started off working in claims, then I did recruiting, and just recently I became a Insurance Agent for Farmers, so now I sell Insurance! Let me know if you need anything Insured in the state of California lol!
    adeemk wrote: »
    Grammar of a 14 year old claiming to be CIA lol too much video games for you kid

I hate it when people throw in grammar over the internet, this isn't english clash and theres no point to check everything you type, I mean seriously when I'm off work and chillen at home the last thing I'm going to do is worry about my grammar over the internet.

Also Pinksmasta has no reason to lie, even if he was lieing its his life why do you care? You can do alot of things for the CIA so obviouslly you know nothing

https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/cia-jobs

There's more than one type of CIA agent, so obviously you don't know what your talking about adeemk.

PINKSMASTA wrote: »
    you crack me up. how old are you. maybe ur 12 and YOU ARE REALLY LEING!!
    People in the CIA can at least spell if they have poor grammar lmao
    I would feel really bad lying to people so I'm a truck driver in the process of switching jobs just left Hogan going to Knight for orientation Sunday I haul freight of all kinds probably delivered a load with something you have purchased before :)
    You tell me what the chances are of a CIA agent who has no credit card .. Owns a r34 then is on racing rivals forum 24/7 yet has grammar of a 14 year old lol this kid is worse than itslavish haha
    never said i had no credit card. just said i have no paypal account. maybe i smacked about the gtr but my friend actually has one. i do have a twin turbo 300zx and a '95 turbo civic e.g.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Pinkmasta you don't need to lie to strangers....I am the president of the United States n i own a r33....lol
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    I work underground in a mine...................hope ya'll believe me! :p
  • JrKcTan12JrKcTan12 Registered Users 19 Posts
    im batman =))
  • UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    I can't tell you what I do, all I can say is I live near an airport and have to fly to work everyday......it's surrounded by no trespassing signs informing that violators will be shot on sight. I bet most can figure it out, at least where I work.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    this is some funny stuff im reading..i agree with dankness the kid can be whatever he wants to be. if he claims that he is a cia agent, great, maybe thats something he wants to be when he grows up. well what i do for a living is sit in an office and handle paperwork all day, and no im not a secretary (lol)!
  • Varrokc559Varrokc559 Registered Users 89 Posts
    i make krabby paties with spongebob...
  • GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    Full time sophomore high school student. It's stressful from all the workload sometimes but this game helps me through all the stress. I have a blessed life with parents that give me enough allowance that I can spend the leftovers on every week :)
  • Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I work at a display and graphics company. Not overly exciting but pays the bills and I enjoy it.
  • -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    I work a Burger King and wear a paper hat
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I work at chevron n I also got shot on my left thigh but I wasn't doing no CIA shit
  • ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    Im a professional stoner and part time gigolo hahah lol.. Just kidding.. Currently working at walmart and jamba juice part time backyard mechanic lol.. Dont judge me!
  • Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    ´damsel wrote: »
    Im a professional stoner and part time gigolo hahah lol.. Just kidding.. Currently working at walmart and jamba juice part time backyard mechanic lol.. Dont judge me!

Lol you can get a professioanl stoner and work at the same time! I sell Insurance baked all the time!
  • YOUTOOSLOWYOUTOOSLOW Registered Users 3 Posts
    im a mechanic. i don't know why you guys don't believe this guy. i don't really care what he is.
  • RevastionRevastion Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm a student...It's weird they considered it work
    Used maths to make balanced cars (I prefer Med-stress in my cars!)
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I work at crest foods, on an assembly line. So all that suddenly salad, nature valley oatmeal, boxed potatoes and such you're all eating was packed and shipped by me haha!
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    I do armed security here in Tampa Fl when I'm home. I also work around the US and overseas as a security contractor/anti-terrorism officer.