Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Kingsodmg is a scammer!

Thought he was legit. But he's mad at the world and jacked my challenger wrapped! Sad day for me! :( I have pics to prove it and goes to show anyone can be willing to steal! !!:(
Prev13

Comments

• chewracingchewracing Registered Users 10 Posts
    sorry to hear that man some people just cant help but be grimey
  • chewracingchewracing Registered Users 10 Posts
    sorry to hear that man some people just cant help but be dirty
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Sorry to hear bro. He actually scammed someone else for their furai not too long ago
  • NaNaNaBATMANNaNaNaBATMAN Registered Users 119 Posts
    His forum name is SODMG just so people are aware of him. Sorry about your car.
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Bump for scammer trash :(
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    He just took me for my r35 also he is a lying p.o.s
    Yep . I don't see why he's scamming good people. But whatever some people just are pieces of work
  • iBoostediBoosted Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bump for a POS scammer !!
    Bump this bastard up!
    Bunp scammer !!!
    Bump scammer alert!
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I hate scammers. Let's see if someone knows his facebook. We can message his while family! Along with that pos blur! Here's his 4IW0m4e.jpg
    Hit me up for more info! I have something better!
  • sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Bump for scummers
    Wooot !! Awesome way to go gonzo btw I had posted 3- 4 different FB pages with pics
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Time for the bounty hunters to get to work going after this POS scumbag scammer. Sorry this happened to you bro. Sucks bigtime.
  • SODMGSODMG Registered Users 116 Posts
    Lmfao please do. And btw take this down. My personal info doesn't need to be disclosed here
    Bump pos scammer
    Bump lying butt.
  • Kylec2833Kylec2833 Registered Users 633 Posts
    Bump it for free
    Part of getting the cars back. Apologies
    Yeah I'm a smart nigger lol. I was smart enough to scam and deceive all of you 30 year old losers and I'm also smart enough to know law and know that you can get in trouble for this.
    Or people spend money because they don't have to live check to check like you and your parents do. Hence the stealing.
    LOL CHECK TO CHECK? Nah the car I drive at 16 is probably better than your wanna be race cars
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Go ahead and alert the authorities you scumbag kid. People spend real money on this game and the cars that you are scamming actually have a monetary value. Hence you are committing a crime stealing people's property. How about d00m files a police report and your parents get alerted to what you are doing stealing people's property. It doesn't matter if this is "just a game." You are taking people's real, hard earned money. I can tell you are going to be a real asset to your community. Your friends and parents must be real proud of the way you act. Loser.
    Bro why is it that serious? It's just a game
    Give the cars back you have scammed and leave the game then
    Bump!
    darkd00m I'd say file the interment fraud repot. We have all his contact info. Authorities can get ahold of him.
    i already deleted the game from my phone sorry. you wont see me on this game ever again. Im sorry have a goodnight. Sorry for any trouble or any disturbance. Not everybody is like me. I was event like this before. But since i got scammed for 3 of my gts ive been very angry. Sorry goodnight. Also the guy whos scammed me, his name is Pinksmebruh1