Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Team going to be Top 100

Lucid RitualLucid Ritual Registered Users 202 Posts
As the title says. I just started my own team after leaving a top 50 team. I am trying to set up a good group of racers to make the top 25 eventually but definitally the top 50 The Team name is Liquid Designs.
IGN same as on here. Must be active and must be at least a level 60+. Message me in game. We need dedicated racers. Thank you hope to talk to you in game

Comments

• Options
    Vanillas15Vanillas15 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I added you in game id love to join am in the process of getting all my cars back due to I lost my last account iv been trying to find a team that wants to win im currently level 66
  • Options
    panoz23panoz23 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I sent a n app to the team, I really wanna get my hands on the corvette stingray for this event
  • Options
    Bump for this new team
  • Options
    as of right now yes but im in the process of getting all my cars back from my other account an I plan on buying what ever cars are needed for the next turf because I really want that sting ray... I would say for next turf im gonna spend $150 for cars and upgrades
  • Options
    I added you but your not on
  • Options
    il be on shortly...if I leave my current team an join yours do I still get my award from my previous team ?
  • Options
    yea i think
  • Options
    ok I sent a rquest to join
  • Options
    dfgshkadfgshka Registered Users 58 Posts
    dfgshka
    can doing 10-15k+
    have 40 cars
  • Options
    Bump for this new team with spots open
  • Options
    Bump still have plenty of spots open
  • Options
    GRIINDERGRIINDER Registered Users 22 Posts
    Added u , team name not found , 30+ cars ign is griiider I was leval 84 last week but bought new iPhone as I couldn't stay connected now leval 34:( oh we'll at least I transferred all my cars