Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This is some bs

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
So in turf i raced someone for pinks and as soon as the lights start to change thd other player fouled. And of course after who knows how long it said he ran a 13. Something i 4got wat it was and i was dnf and lost. Can some one from CIE look into getting my si back the players name was T1T0 E1 MEN0L

Comments

• Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Sorry to hear you were a victim bro! Unfortunately that particular racer has done that to numerous people I've heard, and they were all pink races and this turd fouls and wins the car cuz other person gets a DNF!
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Yep this is a serious problem here and there are many racers using this scam tactic.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    The game is at a stand still for me. Not playing much anymore. I think the reasons should be obvious to most people. Too many unfixed things going on and all we're doing is wasting money in this game.
  • Options
    DajigglerDajiggler Registered Users 61 Posts
    hi guys i just raced the same guy nd he fouled and then i got dnf and he got 9.250 and he took my m3 gt2. plz cie help us. if possible id like compensation for this loss to a hacker
  • Options
    Shadow9508Shadow9508 Registered Users 153 Posts
    Thats crazy. Some guy raised pinks against me and he fouled but istill took his skyline lol. Didnt know that was some tactic though.
  • Options
    FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    70nz did it to me
  • Options
    IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    Looks like the DNF glitch is back, WTF!
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Oh. My God.
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Bet u half the the ppl saying thy got dnf jus want a car....but on the serious note I lost 2 rx7 spec to this n one 11 sti #IWANTMYCARSBACKB1TCHNIGGAH
  • Options
    I can careless about a si civic. Its the point people r using a dnf glitch again to win. And if they going to take a cheap ass si i feel bad when they get a hold of r or s class cars to do it.
  • Options
    And the update was supposively going to stop this. BS. the bottom line CIE isnt going to do shitt. As usual and say its our fault because we accepted the race all they want is $$$ MONEY MONEY MONEY $$$
  • Options
    UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    Lost my 2nd gen Sydney c6 to this.......I don't care about the car. I just want the environment to get better. But, cie is in cahoots with hackers and glitches cuz it keeps their pockets fat
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have closed the exploit, please provide me with your in game name and the in game name of the hacker (if possible) so I can work towards crediting your account
  • Options
    My ign name is NJFINEST the hackers name is T1T0 E1 MEN0L.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are sending the rewards out today in waves