Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What cars do you guy's drive in real life?

Comments

• KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    Was it hard?
    I was just curious.
  • V-tech KingV-tech King Registered Users 3 Posts
    91 Nissan twin turbo supra
  • V-tech KingV-tech King Registered Users 3 Posts
    And a crx in progress for a show car
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    91 Nissan twin turbo supra
    O RLY? I would like to see pics of this Nissan Supra.

• 04SVTCobra04SVTCobra Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have a 2004 KB Cobra and a 2015 STI
  • heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    1996 tahoe 2dr, tuff county 6inch lift, k&n cold air intake, true stright pipes, streo is stock but I did put in a aux hookup, o and like the4 air compresso put in it because they always go in this truck haha.2nd is a integra gsx 91 with a built b18 5speed not lowered and all camber because I hate cars like that plus more stress on car and don't help handling
    Lowering and camber help handling. Lower center of gravity mean less body roll, and camber changes your tires contact patch during cornering and launch. wtf m8?
    If you cut your springs, you are going to have a bad time. It you want to ride low and still have a good ride, it's going to cost you a pretty penny, or 10,000.
  • DubbadanielDubbadaniel Registered Users 48 Posts
    03 subaru wrx bugeye wagon sti swap :) about 360 awhp
  • Johal325Johal325 Registered Users 44 Posts
    2009 MB C300
  • kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    got a twin turbo, drag blown rx-7 (fast, but thats about all its good for LOL) and 2005 ford f150 haha
  • TeetkoTeetko Registered Users 28 Posts
    Infiniti g35 coupe
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Really nice car man! Do you still have your other Camaro? Mods might as well close this thread we found a winrar!
    Really nice car man! Do you still have your other Camaro? Mods might as well close this thread we found a winrar!
    Thanks! And na.. sold the other one to use as a down payment on this.

• BorneoheadhunterBorneoheadhunter Registered Users 1 Posts
    Toyota Harrier.
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    I walk I live in like the 4th biggest city in the US i dont have to drive anywhere I've done my fair share of driving and I hate it I've driven over 200,000 miles but I'm saviing up for a car just because it's convenient
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    yOOO sp that ride is hot bro !! I hope you enjoy it for life :)
  • Jrailey313Jrailey313 Registered Users 2 Posts
    05 chevy colorado
  • AlkohlicAlkohlic Registered Users 28 Posts
    I drive a Porsche and .. its a pile of shit aha grips the road lovely but even with turbo just doesn't ... pull enough.. upgrading to Nissan GT-R R35, should have it in the next couple of weeks :)
  • 10ozzy1010ozzy10 Registered Users 1 Posts
    2007 Bmw 335i n54 tt
    yOOO sp that ride is hot bro !! I hope you enjoy it for life :)
    thanks papi :D

• TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    Shelby gt500
  • adderzadderz Registered Users 603 Posts
    Currently own a 2014 Ford Focus ST and a 2013 Subaru WRX and had a 1998 Skyline GTR r32
  • VLADLKVLADLK Registered Users 5 Posts
    2001 BMW 540i e39
  • DontdareDontdare Registered Users 3 Posts
    I drive a Furai ;) lmao.
  • AllThrottleNoBottleAllThrottleNoBottle Registered Users 688 Posts
    A 2007 Mazda 3 gt 2.3 on 18 inch stradas red brembo brakes a cold air intake blow out.valve both stage one. I'm throwing some nice fenders on it to accompany the rims n pro spoiler
  • SlowGreenM3SlowGreenM3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Currently I'm driving a Bostongrün'96 BMW 328i. "SlowGreen'M3'" you say? Here's the list: performance-wise I've got the factory M52B28 straight 6 with a port-matched head and single-layer HG for higher compression, a 750i MAF, an aFe Power cold air intake mated to a Spectre big cone. BAVAuto race ignition coils hitting Bosch Platnum +4 plaugs and eBay high flow fuel pump. exhaust is handled by Euro-spec M3 headers, Magnaflow high-volume cats, and dual 2.75" straight pipes. Mishimoto aluminum radiator, high volume water pump, metal thermostat housing with track-spec thermostat. DME flashed and tuned with Shark Injector, all good for US-spec M3 horsepower. M3 spec Sachs struts with H&R coils, M3 top mounts inverted for extra camber and caster, OEM rear strut brace, no-name front strut brace, adjustable rear control arms, E46 M3 front sibframe brace, M3 brake conversion front and rear, with 17x9 M Contour II wheels painted gunmetal metallic, M3 front bumper with splitter, M3 "twisty" skirts, M3 rear bumper with OEM diffuser, M3 High-Arch spoiler, M3 diff. Interior is all original :( In the past I've owned a completely slammed'95 M3 sedan, an even more slammed '97 EJ Civic coupe with a fully built high comp Z6 Si motor from an older civic, and a '91 S10 Blazer that I do not miss at all.
  • karlholliman82karlholliman82 Registered Users 32 Posts
    2010 SIlverado LTZ 4x4 with 5in lift
    2376s4.gif