Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF glitch needs to stop

UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
I lost my turf Sydney c6 to a dnf glitch....foxx investigate......give my car back....my rr Id is UP 1N SM0K3 and my opponents Id is Eikku1997. Check it out and get back to me.
Prev1

Comments

• NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Lost furai same exact thing bro!!!!! I have screenshots also
  • ganatsvali djanganatsvali djan Registered Users 8 Posts
    I lost turf ford gt((
  • UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    The sad part is I already know the answer.....we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we are going to look into the issue. But, as you know pinks is an irreversible action and you take the chance at your own risk.....have a nice day, and here is a cie (dandelions). We don't care about our quality consumers as if we eliminated these certain loop holes that would mean those quality consumers would quit spending money on gems to replace lost or STOLEN items. I am the last person to complain if I lose a car in a LEGIT pinks race.....but when the other party, which you have no idea, is going to do some shady sh*t then hell yea I'm going to be upset. I don't care if I get my car back honestly, well I would enjoy it if it happened, I just want that fool to get banned so neither of us can use it. This is going to be a huge deciding factor on if I'm going to be playing anymore, my account might be being distributed between the guys that are legit racers.
  • RollinDeepRollinDeep Registered Users 185 Posts
    Same thing here man. Fuckinggggg bullshit. I bet if we threatened to take some legal actions since these jackass are letting our property pretty much getting stolen because these **** morons are too **** dumb to fix there game. I have no problem losing a legit pinks race but when I have a **** evo 8 pinks foul and than some how I get DNF and lose my Stella's now I have a **** issue.
    Guy fouled instantly it said loading on screen our cars ran in the background I beat him in the race than it said he ran like 10 something and I dnf. Car and money gone
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Same happened to me first light came on guy fouls then when the results show up says he went 13.2 and i dnf.
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    I also did not move since the guy fouled on the first light
    Well I wasn't moving them my car took off without me launching. This was after opponent fouled. Look at all these threads people our posting about this issue and they will give us all some bullshit excuse as usual and there won't be any big fix or anything few weeks probably because the way this company runs there shit
  • Ric88NotchRic88Notch Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. The crew Impact Blue and Rantasauna. I lost my Gemmed out CTR because of this glitch in turf.
    Launch a new operating system, which is easier to hack mind you, but you can't fix the loopholes the game currently has. Bad move CIE, you guys are in for a world of hurt once that windows platform goes life. Everybody watch your garages because they will take cars right from under your nose.
    Rantasauna!!!!!! The **** guy who did it is in that clan!!! Nuhizz is his name
  • ClassicClassic Registered Users 124 Posts
    same thing happened to me just now but i only lost a evo 8..

the guys name was coletaylor98 and he was on team called Pr3dators

when i asked him what happened.. he deleted me
  • G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Darr3n199 done same thing to me I just lost my maxed out viper gtsr! He was in a shitty 128i and he fouled but come up that I DNF. Piece of shit game **** pissed me right off!!!!
    Join the club I lost 2 Stella's and over 200k
  • PopsPops Registered Users 1 Posts
    NUHIZZ was getting people in my lobby too! So many RWBs being robbed from people
    Yep also his team mate Eikku1997 Rantasauna clan. I think it's the same person because they have the same picture. Beware they will take whatever car your pinking. You will lose it no matter what.
    You don't have to run pinks....they override the betting scale, no matter what u bet you will lose ur car. I'm off the streets till this sh*t gets figured out. Foxx you if you want more details bro, hit me up.
  • CMAAAANCMAAAAN Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well well well, this all sounds hugely familiar. This is the scenario, playing normal making lots of money, winning a few cars, this is a 1666 rated lobby by the way. Oh whats this, a stock Scion tc i challenge wants pinks? Im in a maxed mclaren f1 people we all know the outcome of this race even if i spin im gonna hit 9.5. The race takes ages to load, i think nothing of it must be a little connection lag, not to worry, the race is about to begin and this guy, name FALAH5 fouls in an instance. OK. Right now the game tells me its checking race results, i managed to launch as it said go so im ahead of this guy even with the notification on screen, eventually due to my car been stuck in 1st gear i cross the line. ONLY THEN does the results screen show up. Wait a second. It says this guy ran 16 secs and I DNF?. DNF! The guy **** fouled at first light thats an automatic win to ME! So why the feckk did i lose my car! CIE NEED TO SORT THIS MESS OUT. And cut it with the bullcrap unsympathetic apology emails and start taking some real action, real soon. This happened to 3 of my team mates also TODAY. Sort the mess out CIE. I wont be playing for much longer.
  • IM SLOWWIM SLOWW Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm one of the team mates cmaaaan mentioned. Falah5 is also working with "BO Y3QOB"
  • ganatsvali djanganatsvali djan Registered Users 8 Posts
    I lost my turf ford gt.kak I get it back
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    A guy on my team lost a car to this bullshit, He didnt even pink, the other guy fouled and he still lost his car, I think it's time you guys start getting off your ass and start fixing this shit. Enough of the Android Crap, fix one issue before you open up another can of worms.

I know ya'll trying to make money, thats the goal, but people are paying you for a service, buying gems and what not, and these glitches are starting to really cause alot of people to lose real money on the game.

Maybe it's time for Apple, and the BBB to look into this, It seems like alot of these glitches are coming from an inside source.
  • SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    the admins need to start working on the weekend if the turf wars are on a saturday and sunday
  • Ric88NotchRic88Notch Registered Users 17 Posts
    They really need to fix this. I have screenshots i can provide too. Guy fouls at first light screen lags then says DNF
    Yeah all these statements and screenshots and proof and I'm sure several emails but nuthing had been fixed in the fücked up game .
    Yeah see how many people are losing there cars this is outrageous. (puppy dogs) YOUUU CIE!!! I hope your reading all this you bastards
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    It's almost like they don't take any of this serious... Oh wait, almost seems like they are all a bunch of junior high school kids running their business from the janitors closet at school, once they leave Friday afternoon, their moms and dads don't let them play...

Maybe everyone should stop playing on the weekends, better yet, everyone should stop turfing.. this is getting ridiculous....
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    guys add the names to my post in " talk about racing rivals " tread
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    What happens is there are certain hacks and patch software these hackers are downloading from Cydia to exploit the game causing us to lose our cars by making the system think we lagged outta the game. It's horseshit. Had some guy do it to me for my SRT8 and I paid him a Shelby gt500 to have him tell me how to do it so I told CIE exactly how they're doing it so maybe they will fix it now -_-
  • POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    I have had a few opponents foul and me taking all the deductions. Luckily, due to my bad tempered Internet connection, I don't pink but it is very annoying nonetheless, losing sc and missing out on turf points defeats the purpose of playing this game.
    Yep and CIE isn't doing (tulips). That's why like I said before (daisies) YOU CIE!!!! Everyone is losing there hard earned cars and not shÎt is happening or stopping . There (daffodils) garbage.