Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Sigh..really had high hopes for this update..

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
No, I really did. Y'all had my hopes way up in the sky, and I was sent crashing down. So here are the errors that I have observed:

1) I still struggle to connect to anyone unless I'm on WiFi. Even all 5 bars on 4G/LTE (which runs all my other internet connection required apps very well,) does not let me consistently connect to players. Time outs, etc.
2) Still can't follow everyone into rooms.
3) Still get put into rooms with cars in higher classes.

New Issues:

4) Now if I can't refresh rooms into a different room, (becuase again, this game is only stable on WiFi,) it stays stuck on the turning circle and I have to restart the app. The room swap never times out anymore.
5) Not really an issue, but we can't watch replays anymore? This was one of the cooler features. Why are you taking features away from us?
6) S class cars getting rated 1671 and A class cars getting rated 1666?

Maybe I'm stupid for thinking that things will eventually get fixed, and honestly, I don't believe it anymore. I just don't buy it when you say things will get fixed. A lot of people pulled me out of selling my account, and I'm only here at this point for my friends and to try gettinh just a little bit of enjoyment out of the game. If it wasn't for them, you would lose one of your bigger players and supporters of your game.

Comments

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Sell what u have before android is out this game is gona die
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Yea, I have experienced more errors and game crashes since this update, than I have in past couple weeks, and yes I deleted and reloaded the game.
  • Options
    Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    The absolute worst bug for me personally, is the inability to which rooms! Most of the time I'm in an A class, and feel trapped in S- R class pergatory! ..... Cannot join friends, and cannot refresh to a different room. It's very frustrating!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    1. Ill need your IoS version, device, and provider.
    2. You can only follow friends that are in a room
    3. Higher class cars can still race supped up cars
    4.we're working on
    5. fix just went live
    6. ill get content on it.

Im sorry you think we never fix anything. Your wrong, but im sorry you think that. We will continue to fix everything that we can as fast as we can, just as I will continue to help you guys as much as possible. I'd appreciate it if you give me the same patience and respect I give you.
  • Options
    I mean, let's be real here. What patience and respect do you need to have for me? I just pay you guys for gems. Is there more needed on my part? I'm not saying you NEVER EVER fix anything, but Lutz said the errors we've experienced were fixed in this update and there are some still lingering.

I'm the latest version of iOS 7, iPhone 5S, AT&T
    My friends ARE in rooms and it sends me to a different room. I'm not the only one with this issue.
    R/S class cars that run 8.1 and faster should not be in a room where I go with my maxed A class cars. Vice versa for R class cars running faster than 7.7 against S class cars.

Does that make any sense, regarding the rooms?
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Shin you're not the only one. I appreciate the fact that Foxx and the other guy are on here letting us know updates and addressing issues but I feel the same. The game for me is a stand still. I can't justify spending more on the game. I know you and I have chatted about it and it's frustrating (biggest reason I don't turf....cuz it's simply not worth it) the bugs, new hackers, glitches. I calm myself down tho when I realize that it's just a game. Only I can control the amount I spend on this game and it only seems to get more frustrating the more I spend. So....problem solved. no more spending. I have not more gems. I like the community and friends I've made being on this game since last October or whenever the game launched. I came from the other CIE game Car Town Streets not feeling like I would enjoy this game but I was wrong. Game is the best iPhone app I've played however things just don't add up anymore with the problems. My SC points are great but they don't amount to anything in the end. Topped of at level 250 months ago. I beat the game. A Z4 prize car can't fix everything either. I wish I could warn the android users before they get financially vested.
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Lmao I came from car town streets I wish they would send me the rr cars I won there when this game launched!!!!
  • Options
    CMAAAANCMAAAAN Registered Users 29 Posts
    You forgot to mention the DNF glitch. Hope youre lucky enough not to get any of that in your life. Cash and car… Gone.
  • Options
    Andy198Andy198 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I've lost multiple cars and a lot of cash from being disqualified, I don't even get why I have been disqualified. My cars were meant to be in them rooms and didn't even have a good tune really yet I still get dq'd
  • Options
    There's also still other friend list problems, like friends randomly going offline and me (or them) unable to respond, because it shows them online on their friends screen, even though they aren't.
  • Options
    No resolution. Bump.
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    And I agree on the timeline for responses, I been waiting almost 3 weeks now for foxx to look into my account and still no word, nothing on my furai incident loss to hack!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we have closed the exploit. If you have been affected by it please give me your in game name and the hackers as well (if possible). The next step is banning and crediting you guys