Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Account lost

mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
Hello dear admin. My account was lost when i opened it again. Ive been playing for a month already. Im already in class A since this incident happend i began from scartch again. All of the things i work hard for has been gone. Please do help me. I have another topic like this in bug as i thought it sophould be there. Im hoping for your fast response. I enjoy playing your game. I hope you could fix it. Itaki shima is my name in the game. No game center, i have cars loaded and money and some gems too that i work hard for missions. Sincerely yours Angel :(((

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    You will need a game center account. That is the only way for your device to find an account. Once you have created one, link it to whatever new racer was created. Then send us an email with the game center nickname, the new racer name, and the racer name you want to be on. We will move the game center association over and you will be able to load your old account.
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    I created a new game center. Here is the new game center id. MceeeReyes. My account that was lost Itaki Shima. Im already on class A. Lot of money and gems. Upgraded cars too. I want it to transfer to my new game center account. Thank you sir. How will i know if its fixed already??
    The email add is The one i mentioned above was my apple id.
    You need to contact us through the support page http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
    Sorry im using phone thats why i cant edit. Dear admin if i click the link you gave what will i do next?
    Already figured it oi. Thank you sir mud digger for helping me :)
    Yeah. Thanks again. Om just waiting for my account be transferred to the recent one im playing and im just waiting for sir sage if its already okay. Looking forward i miss playing already with my old account :(
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I went threw the same thing (that's how I know about it) and I was freeking out! Haha.. But after a few days they had me back on track and everything was good to go.
    I see. That sounded well. Im hoping they can transfer it on my new account. Ive started again and i just cant resist racing rivals. Haha. I hope that it will not take that long to add my previous account to the recent. Hoping for it soon and excited for admin sage for the reply :)
    Wait time is currently around 4 days.
    Ok sir sage. Thank you sp mich. ill wait for it ;)
    Good morning. My account was back. Thank you for a very fast response on my inquiry. Take it less than two days. Thank you sir admin sage. It was really cool to have my account back :) . Thank you also sir mud digger for aiding me. Finally i can play now :)
    Good day sir sage. Can i ask you if you could transfer my cars of mceeereyes( account that i created when my other account got lost ) to the recent one im using? Thank you and looking forward for your answer. Sicncerely yours. Angel.
    We do not have the capability to transfer anything between accounts (other than game center association).
    Good day sir. Thank you for answering my concern :). Atleast now im well aware that its not possible. Thank you for being so accomodating overall I just love racing rivals. :). Too bad theres the glitch in pinks. Some of my friends lost there car because of this. Im hoping it will be fix soon :). More powers sir sage :)