Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Special Offers

13Next

Comments

• gooke1gooke1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    If anyone knows of someone interested in buying a lot of 40 cars please let ign is Grid Nitro 2318 thanks
  • KiwiREKiwiRE Registered Users 2,615 Posts
    Had 4 offers I completed totaling over 1200 gems, around 1 AM 11/26. Waited for a good amount of time passed the estimated completion time, and then used the in game report button. I received only 3 responses from Fyber of the 4 I reported. I responded to the three I received with screenshots as requested within 5 minutes of the emails coming through. I have yet to receive any response from Fyber even after sending multiple emails via each individual ticket. What next? Contact Glu?
    IGN-P A L P A T I N E

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    Lol. Just give them more time. I completed a offer for 3024 gems and 4 days later they emailed me back and said you should get your gems in a few hours. Restarted the game in thew hours time and the game says you earned 3024 gems. So just give fyber more time
  • custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Can you guys work on some better offers for countries outside the USA like australia we have terrible offers a lot go to spam or virus sites and are not worth doing
  • pablorockspablorocks Registered Users 57 Posts
    i have a problem with the special offers it told me that i was given the reward i never got it it was for 534 gems
    for leagacy witch i have never played before ive compleated multiple offers the rules said to experence the flying experence
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

i have a problem with the special offers it told me that i was given the reward i never got it it was for 534 gems
    for leagacy witch i have never played before ive compleated multiple offers the rules said to experence the flying experence

You'd have to contact Fyber about this as any offers provided through the offer wall, and any issues with payments from said offers, is handled by them. You can contact them by opening the offer wall, and then tapping "support" on the top right hand side, and then tapping "report" next to the offer that you are having an issue with.

Good luck!
    ive already done that multiple times
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Understood. Not sure what you want anyone here on the forum or at Carbonated (and or Glu, for that matter) to do, as they have no control over the offer wall or of the fulfillment of gems for the completion of an offer on that offer wall. That is all Fyber controlled.
    Understood. Not sure what you want anyone here on the forum or at Carbonated (and or Glu, for that matter) to do, as they have no control over the offer wall or of the fulfillment of gems for the completion of an offer on that offer wall. That is all Fyber controlled.
    It's been almost a month and I still haven't seen reply from them