Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Come get some

0BANDIT00BANDIT0 Registered Users 1,418 Posts
edited January 2018 in Find a Team!
This is an old post please remove

Comments

• ashton211ashton211 Registered Users 24 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Do not join this team all he is doing is recruiting from his previous team, dick move bandit, we did nothing to you to deserve that, GL with your team
  • 0BANDIT00BANDIT0 Registered Users 1,418 Posts
    What are you talking about,  everyone on this item was brought over buy me in the first place to SOA I cant help I have a group of friends they roll with each other. And there was only 2 that came with me,  pirate and cape.  Their my guys I brought to SOA I'm not trying to get your family and friends to join. Hey your facts straight before you go accusing and calling people names! @ashton211
  • KillaGTOKillaGTO Registered Users 564 Posts
    @0BANDIT0 send me an invite if you have any spots open.
  • ashton211ashton211 Registered Users 24 Posts
    When one of my guys says works busy i have to peace out but 10 minutes later shows up in your team... yea work my ass.
    ashton211 said:
    Do not join this team all he is doing is recruiting from his previous team, dick move bandit, we did nothing to you to deserve that, GL with your team
    Don't cuss me ever again,  I brought pirate into soa and he brought cape so that's the only 2 that left to be with this team. Pirate seen i wasnt on team 1 and started talking to me about starting our own team.  Wala we did just that 
    KillaGTO said:
    @0BANDIT0 send me an invite if you have any spots open.
    What's your ignition @KillaGTO
    Still have 10 open
    Double. Claim for 150k hitter triple claim for 300k hitter 
  • KillaGTOKillaGTO Registered Users 564 Posts
    @0BANDIT0 Motor Kit 4082
    @KillaGTO invite sent
    Currently  88 still looking for good pushers 
    edited November 2017
    Finished 99 our first weekend, 60k in front of 101 with 14 hitters we are legit and still looking for good legit hitters here 7 spots open. 
  • CHUNTNESSCHUNTNESS Registered Users 3,891 Posts
    @ashton211 I can see what you were taking about. I put up 130k in this team. Team is rank 87 at the moment, needing over 400k to maybe get into T75. I thought I did my part being top guy when I asked to invite my alt for the claim so I could put points up on my team. 

I did did get the invite for my alt and the salty ass leader is saying is bs bc I’m a “rental racer” and he wouldn’t send an invite for shit. Never again will I help this team. 

• motoheat2600motoheat2600 Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2018
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Tell the dude crying you don't lose points when someone leaves. 
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Isnt Pirate Clutch from bonedaddyracing? Cant remember but I use to be on the same team as him. 
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    He’s leader and he’s not even top 3 on team? Lol and bitching about him leaving? 
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • CHUNTNESSCHUNTNESS Registered Users 3,891 Posts

@ARES_NiiTROzz him and his son’s points didn’t event match mine. 
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
     :D:D:D:D  
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)