Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

i have 450k what can i get.

Let me know what you have that I can purchase for 450k. Taking all offrrs.

Comments

• Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    maxed r33, mid tuned supra, and a stock r35
  • Options
    Shake N BreakShake N Break Registered Users 292 Posts
    I could sell you a 1660 evo 8 with 10 gem paint and 40k wheels, and also a 1663 McLaren MP4-12C with 10k paint
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Ill give you three maxed titaniums 9.7s, a maxed frs, a maxed 9.8s dart. A subbie coupe 1649, and a 1644 srt8. Thats an awesome package deal
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    the r35 is actually rated 1655 and has no nos
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Maxed evo x 300k
  • Options
    My offer includes 7 cars total ;p 500k alone into the titaniums
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    I was just about to post some cars, and then I read what I cant shift is offering, so I wont bother as you would be mad not to take that!!!
  • Options
    Nixes_288Nixes_288 Registered Users 6 Posts
    1660 ford gtr 50k paint job
  • Options
    fmrjrhedfmrjrhed Registered Users 88 Posts
    I'm still taking offers so post away, I'm not gonna jump at anything yet. I'm not turning anything down just wanna see what comes in.
  • Options
    What if I tell you I'll include a nsx rr along with 450k what else do you have.
  • Options
    That's why I'm trying to get vouches I won't do it without.
  • Options
    Wats ur ign
  • Options
    Bump to top
  • Options
    chEz130chEz130 Registered Users 746 Posts
    1665 GTS and 2 turf tuned 1656 300zx
  • Options
    Shake N BreakShake N Break Registered Users 292 Posts
  • Options
    Just thought i would give a heads up to every one, this guy has no vouches and absolutely refused to trade unless i gave 2m worth of stuff first. I even offered to go first with the 7 cars but he wanted.everything first. Kind of shady, i would not go first wit this guy dunno about him
  • Options
    GabrielGabriel Registered Users 29 Posts
    good to know, and thx!
  • Options
    CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    Max evo x aouq74.jpg

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• Options
    First off icantshift, you didn't ask for vouches and I can easily get you some and second of all you said you don't worry about vouches so before you post something negative on my thread get your story straight. I'm probably on of the most honest people on this site and on the game. I also tried going through someone to make the deal someone you have dealt with in the past and you believe to be honest. So don't post on here anymore I'm done with you. Thanks
  • Options
    Bump to top
  • Options
    Franck06Franck06 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Bmw z4 r class