Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Race was a tie GLITCH/HACK!!!

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
Well as most of you racers are well aware now we are dealing with yet another way to lose money cars etc! The lovely race was a tie message! Well this is more frequent now because it's on you tube telling people how to do it, yes it's been exposed!! So again us racers who are legit and not trying to steal or cheat are getting screwed AGAIN by an error/ bug / glitch / hack you choose which one it falls under!! BEWARE GUYS AND GALS ON YOUR CASH BETS AND PINK RACES!!! Just saying, I'm totally fed up with all the BS that happens here at RR!! Who's with me? WHEN RYYST WILL SOMETHING EVER BE DONE AND SOONISH ISNT A GOOD ANSWER!!!!

Comments

• DredayalldayerdayDredayalldayerday Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dam bro this happens to me all the time. I didn't know there was a hack or glitch to do that. I just figured being on wifi I lost a connect or something
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Guys are doing it now if you don't bet to save the damage.
  • Prosthetic HeadProsthetic Head Registered Users 15 Posts
    This has rendered the game useless. I don't know what they're doing over at CIE. I thought they moderate race results to see if something happens too frequently, other than that it has been exposed on YouTube so everyone is doing it. You can't win a race anymore because they'll just make it a Tie. I can't believe this shit honestly
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    It's getting way out of control. I raced a guy twice in a row and both races were a tie. Suddenly it's thrown all over the place I'm using this glitch. Hell the first race I was winning. Many people on and off the forum know me and know I'm legit. I speak out about the scams and glitches. I am also sure I'm not the only honest person being acussed of using this glitch.
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Nothing will ever be fixed in this game. Everyone is just too busy counting their stacks of money from idiots still spending it on gems.
  • Boosted918Boosted918 Registered Users 658 Posts
    So it was a glitch?? Intresting
    Cant click on it aha
  • Johnny BelsomeJohnny Belsome Registered Users 7 Posts
    I would not try this glitch. They can see everyone's account and may per ban if your account was doing this glitch.
  • NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Johnny that's true but then at the same time it happens to us all the time so why shouldn't we be able to do it back? It's costs us cars in return so obviously were gonna find out and do the same in return to even the playing field
    Where do i type that in hemi?
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Had this used on me several times this weekend.
  • Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Im sooo with u on this.. 3 races ina row for pinks... race was a tie. Are they joking or what this needs to be fixed... YESTERDAY
  • MONNOZMONNOZ Registered Users 228 Posts
    i loosed my maxxed unwrapped challenger gt2, tired to support more now on racing rivals..... i spend some gems on them and i want to avail again but when it happens to me lately, i choosed to go outside smoked and not to play rr anymore!!! pls bring back my challenger gt2!!
  • triple og 420triple og 420 Registered Users 105 Posts
    Hmmmm. The tie glitch only stops someone from loosing a car. YOU CAN NOT LOOSE OR EARN A CAR THIS WAY. You can only stop urself from loosing your car. Lmao
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    And yes, above statements are true, you cannot lose a car or money if end results Ina tie! So if your claiming you lost cars or money to this than your full of crap! Stop trying to get something for free when it's not possible with the tie situation!
  • Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    Man nothing works right at CIE including this forum, had other meaningful stuff written but it was wiped out before i could finish. That says alot about how this system functions as well as the game thats falling lower and lower as more people are selling accounts, cars, and rr cash for real cash to get out while they can. Well to add to the list I lost cash on wins, recieved the "DNF" message on wins, the new "Tie" message, and lost $$ on the no launch issue that I thought was fixed but not sure if its another glitch. With so many problems how can we tell anything???
  • Prosthetic HeadProsthetic Head Registered Users 15 Posts
    Sure you can't lose a car with the tie glitch but how many cars did I not gain because the guy tie glitched me? And just today I checked it again in a pinks race, the dude beat me fair in my ford GTR and I lost because he was better. Then I went in my garage and took another one and pinked him again because I know I can beat his time. This time I beat him by miles by he tie glitches me so that he doesn't lose his car. I mean wtf? And it turf I lost out on a bunch of cars due to this glitch. CIE needs to check their data base and strip all the tie glitchers off their cars and hand them over to the people who won it fairly.
  • D3vilD3vil Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cie/glu..!!! Please fix this tie race hack!!! Its destroying the game!!! I spend alot of my hardworking money!!! Fix it...RYYSt!!!
    Should we really be shocked that NOONE from the ADMIN side commented on this? I think not!
    Oh and don't forget that CHRISTMAS is COMING TOO.......SOON...ISH!!!!
  • jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    This game is fking horibble now. Cant win for cash or slips but the opponent who glitch can only if you mess up the race. Ive had fun races tie and civic that wants to pink a viper hoping you would foul. stupid ass noobs for exposing this shit on youtube when they could email them directly.
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/talk-about-racing-rivals/619025-why-are-we-all-tie-and-lose-cars-and-money-here-s-why

if you read the comment, they invented Tie races so that we'd stop compaining where there's a connexion loss and the race was for pinks... It never was a tie race. It was bs...
  • Dara24Dara24 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lost me civic so eg to another because he couldn't let me shift
    his name: RB DREAM
    someone report him
  • DarkKevoDarkKevo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I won't be playing much longer if this tie race glitch isn't fixed... Makes no sense